• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flaherty hits a deep fly near the warning track but Torres tracks it down and the ballgame is over!

Back-to-back shouts for the Mets, a good bounceback game for Johan as he went 6 shutout innings for the win. Jordany Valdespin had another good game, driving in two runs. Mets pitcher have only allowed 6 hits in this series, and now the sweep chance is tomorrow with Jon Niese on the hill.
go find all the posts were i've been bigoted towards japanese pitchers. I'll wait.
I guarantee they're less than the amount of posts where you're in your own little world. Which is what I was referring to.

But I digress, I'll let you go back to your zone.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What the hell happened with Peralta? Did they rat him out for cheating? Isn't that against the unwritten rules?

I smell some bad blood brewing now.

Flaherty hits a deep fly near the warning track but Torres tracks it down and the ballgame is over!

Back-to-back shouts for the Mets, a good bounceback game for Johan as he went 6 shutout innings for the win. Jordany Valdespin had another good game, driving in two runs. Mets pitcher have only allowed 6 hits in this series, and now the sweep chance is tomorrow with Jon Niese on the hill.

I guarantee they're less than the amount of posts where you're in your own little world. Which is what I was referring to.

basically this confirms that you like to talk crap and throw accusations. always scurrying back to your little cave. but it's cool, you enjoy that.
edit: thank you Russel the lacking of muscle.

DON'T LET EVIL SOLRAC 3.0 GET INTO HIS ZONE

Prade

Gee's on the Hill tomorrow while Niese goes on Friday. The only reason I even know is because I'm going to the game Friday :).
totally not a stealth brag

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
AvCl7.jpg

xFM2K.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

McNei1y

Boo. I was getting used to winning 6 games+. This team really seems to be a .500 team in the end. We'll win 3, then lose 3, win 5, then lose 5, etc etc. Hopefully we don't lose the next two so we can stay above .500 on this AL East schedule.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Obviously it's not great, but I can certainly live with losses like tonight's. Getting too worked up about streaks doesn't make a lot of sense when there's so much luck involved in each game.

Remember when you said that a month ago
its a slow fall from grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom