• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prade

Boo. I was getting used to winning 6 games+. This team really seems to be a .500 team in the end. We'll win 3, then lose 3, win 5, then lose 5, etc etc. Hopefully we don't lose the next two so we can stay above .500 on this AL East schedule.

Leading the division by 3, and 11 over. It's been a lot more up then down for you guys. The NL east is going to be the funnest down the stretch as it's ever been.

McNei1y

Obviously it's not great, but I can certainly live with losses like tonight's. Getting too worked up about streaks doesn't make a lot of sense when there's so much luck involved in each game.

I'm fine with the loss tonight but I care more about winning series. Hopefully we can take the next two and stay above. 500 in interleague play.

Winning 6 in a row and then losing the following 6 definitely sucks though.

Obviously it's not great, but I can certainly live with losses like tonight's. Getting too worked up about streaks doesn't make a lot of sense when there's so much luck involved in each game.

Remember when you said that a month ago

yes but next time they go through this see-saw they won't have the Yankees beating up everyone else in the NL east.

The Nats are finally regressing. Now all we need is for the Mets trainer to remember how to injure people, and the Braves have this one in the bag.

Ozzie is having too much fun with the left field strippers to care. And the Phillies are too old to want to play in October anymore.

McNei1y

Leading the division by 3, and 11 over. It's been a lot more up then down for you guys. The NL east is going to be the funnest down the stretch as it's ever been.

Oh I know but if it weren't for that early jump in April we would be hovering around. 500.

I love the competition though. I just hope we can stay with it! (Not saying we won't)

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
mitch mother fucking double play hitting moreland.

eznark

Banned
ARam slam!

Enigma, you're like seven to ten hours late reporting old news today. Usually you're only like an hour behind. Everything ok?

McNei1y

hipster manager is upset

JB Long ‏@JB_Long
#Rays Maddon calling out Nats Davey Johnson for checking Peralta's glove. First said cowardly, then upped to "[p-word] move," bush league.

edit:

another lol one

“@JamesWagnerWP: Maddon on glove incident: "It was kind of a pussy move to go out there and do that under those circumstances. I like the word pussy move."”

Pena:
@jasoncollette: Pena -- "What hurts is that an ex-teammate and friend ratted out Peralta. That's unethical & unacceptable, IMO" -- strong words #Rays”

What if they weren't friends Pena, what if they werent!!

calder

Loved how Axfords blown save was followed by his Baseball Canada commercial. I'm going to assume as a good Canadian boy he grooved a couple to the Jays out of love. Hope his season is brilliant from here on out, really like him.

Was so sure Janssen wasn't going to close it out,it was that kinda game.

hiryu2015

this seattle and arizona battle is gonna go the distance--unless they settle down now

also i hate chase and mazda, why won't they change the commercials seen on the iPad MLB At Bat app?

Chris R

I leave and the Mariners were winning, at least when I get home they aren't losing or have already lost the game... But I feel it is coming.

edit: there it is :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom