• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

turnbuckle

Can't decide who I want to win. Would be nice seeing Verlander win, would be nice seeing Kershaw win

I hopped on the Astros bandwagon when the Tigers shipped him over there. He couldn't get one for us in Detroit, but hoping he'll have better luck in Houston. This Astros team is better than any team he played for in Detroit.

Any other team and I'd be pulling for Kershaw.

RetroGreg

Good game tonight. I’m not an LA fan, but I sure appreciate watching Kershaw pitch. I’m looking forward to seeing Verlander tomorrow night. Hope this ends up being a close series.

Good to see you, GAF.

RC0101

Kershaw was locked in last night! Little nervous to see Hill pitch but I think the Dodgers will be able to get to Verlander tonight.

Sanjuro

OPuEISk.gif

You know what I have a problem with?

Assholes who post x rated images or gifs to get banned.

Some of us surf NeoGAF during our breaks at work - using the company wifi.

Our jobs can be at jeopardy due to the shit posted on this thread.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
You know what I have a problem with?

Assholes who post x rated images or gifs to get banned.

Some of us surf NeoGAF during our breaks at work - using the company wifi.

Our jobs can be at jeopardy due to the shit posted on this thread.

yea... in case you haven't noticed this forum is dying, there is little to no moderation to control things and its not really a place worth coming to anymore...

Raziel

Y. PuigRF 0-4 0 0 0 .000
J. PedersonLF ----- -- -- -- --
A. BarnesC 1-3 0 0 0 .333
C. Utley2B 2-6 0 0 2 .333
R. HillP ----- -- -- -- --

This part of the lineup could 0-fer against Verlander.

I just created a discord account, same username. Can somebody invite me, or how do I find it?

It's set to private. But I do know a lot of people formerly of mlb neogaf are over at reset era.

Registration is open and you can use a public email (for today only), so if you want to join there or not it's up to you.

draetenth

I don't really follow baseball (as the Pirates fucking suck) so imagine my surprise to notice that Charlie Morton is in the world series. God this sucks...

Top Bottom