• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

zulux21

did the postseason challenge thing on mlb
FDsrQ2x.png

lets see how I do :p

Line_HTX

As expected, Verlander Game 1 and Keuchel Game 2.

Need this to be a very clean sweep. I demand a date with Cleveland.

clemenx

Banned
Twins better beat Yankees. I have a bad feeling about these Yanks winning it all rather easily for some reason.

Tall4Life

As expected, Verlander Game 1 and Keuchel Game 2.

Need this to be a very clean sweep. I demand a date with Cleveland.

It will be a clean sweep.

Not in the way you're suggesting though.

*shoryukens Line while Betts dances in the distance*

zulux21

I like the cut of your jib.

to be fair I have been somewhat rooting for the astros to get a world series win sine 2005.

I love no lose WS aka situations where a team that hasn't won it in the last 30 years is guaranteed to win it.

thus why I want a nats vs astros WS as that is a super no lose situation given neither franchise has a WS win (if I recall right)

BFIB

What if its another Yanks/Red Sox ALCS?? I'm an old man now, I can't do this staying up until 1 am shit.

zulux21

If the Dodgers don't win it all this year then I will never show my face in this thread ever again.

well I mean, it makes sense to stop paying attention to the playoff thread after your team is knocked out :p

and I mean it wouldn't make much sense to post in the 2017 thread when the 2018 playoffs are going next year...

so yeah... I think your statement is easily going to be true :p

What if its another Yanks/Red Sox ALCS?? I'm an old man now, I can't do this staying up until 1 am shit.

then we will truly be in the darkest time line.

boxter432

And ESPN starting strong:
"A showdown between a team that BARELY, barely eaked in" (Twins took the wildcard by 5 games) "against a team that barely won the AL east" (no, the Yankees are in the wild card)

3N16MA

Banned
And ESPN starting strong:
"A showdown between a team that BARELY, barely eaked in" (Twins took the wildcard by 5 games) "against a team that barely won the AL east" (no, the Yankees are in the wild card)

We all know the Yanks are the best team in the AL East. Without Apple the Sox are probably a 85 win team.

Go Twins. I don't want to hear Aaron Judge's name a billion times from the announcers as Cleveland sweeps the ALDS

Tribe sweeps ALDS no matter who wins tonight, book it

Top Bottom