• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Slugfest 2004 online play preview

DMczaf

http://sports.ign.com/articles/524/524243p1.html?fromint=1

Beyond the silence, I do know this: SlugFest plays smooth online. It is also the first game to implement the new Xbox Live 3.0 for online gaming. This means that it is really easy to set up customizable online tourneys (next time bring on more Cub fans, I'll beat them all!). Some other features built-in to improve SlugFest's online experience include a stat ticker which gives scores and baseball news updates from MLB.com. Along with that, you can talk cross-town, cross-country, or even cross-global trash with an Xbox Communicator headset. Like I said, the online experience is very good as I experienced very little lag during the game, which in my experience has been rare for a baseball game.

Cant wait!

Fifty

1600 feet homers are the answer to all of my baseball gaming needs. :p

Soon you'll be hyping Blitz over Madden :(

Mrbob

I'm coming for you Mike! All you do is rip on the Cubbies in your previews! You better not hide!!!

PS if you read this realize the Chi Sox are going to get destroyed by the Cubs very soon!

Top Bottom