• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

TJ and Cody are both smaller bantamweights that could make 125, but I think there'd be a significant drain for both. I don't see either maintaining the same pressure or pace. I'd bet on DJ against both.

TJ and Cody are both smaller bantamweight that could make 125, but I think there'd be a significant drain for both. I don't see either maintaining the same pressure or pace. I'd bet on DJ against both.

I agree. I feel DJ would finish either of them as well. He's just that much better than either of those guys.

CroCopBuff.jpg

VoxPop

Lol weren't you all just shitting on mighty mouse's competition not too long ago and saying he couldn't hang at 135. Now he 50-45s TJ Killashaw?

Yes! It finally happened! My favorite kickboxer other than Peter Aerts has finally signed with the UFC - Gokhan Saki! Dude is brutal. Hopefully his skills translate well and he's been working on his TD and ground game.

TUF26 tryouts happened. And some of the women looked interesting. Im not sure about skill. Could be a interesting season...

I'm gonna be sad when Roxanne gets destroyed in the elimination rounds again.

I don't think I can take another scene of the kawaii one crying as she mourns the death of her dream once more.

UFC is bleeding stars now. Who comes after Connor and Jones? They literally have little to be excited about and damn do we need some more LHW talent, its crazy that there is such a huge lack of prospects on what use to be the most stacked division years ago.

UFC is bleeding stars now. Who comes after Connor and Jones? They literally have little to be excited about and damn do we need some more LHW talent, its crazy that there is such a huge lack of prospects on what use to be the most stacked division years ago.

Cody was poised to be that guy after the Cruz fight, until his back went to shit and TUF exposed him as having paper thin skin and the trash talking skills of a 3rd grader.

Its mindboggling how rare the combination of a great fighter and great talker is.
Thats UFC's bread and butter right there and nobody can do it (except Mac).

Dr.Acula

Banned
UFC fightpass has a free month if you use the code "stockholm"

Free month works if you've used a 7-day previously, and apparently it appends itself to the 7-day if you haven't.

To use it, sign up, select a free trial, or one-month package, and click through. On the payment screen there will be a "promo code" field. Enter "stockholm" and validate and it should grant a free month.

Free month works if you've used a 7-day previously, and apparently it appends itself to the 7-day if you haven't.

To use it, sign up, select a free trial, or one-month package, and click through. On the payment screen there will be a "promo code" field. Enter "stockholm" and validate and it should grant a free month.
Just used it. Thanks for the heads up.

Woah, thanks!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

Perfect start to summer. I have a lot of mma to catch up on. Thanks

Dr.Acula

Banned
Such a short punch over the arm to KO Cirkunov, just hit behind the ear in the worst spot. Fuuuck, he fights out of my city, too, I've passed by his gym several times, feels bad :(

TJ and Cody are both smaller bantamweights that could make 125, but I think there'd be a significant drain for both. I don't see either maintaining the same pressure or pace. I'd bet on DJ against both.

I'm fairly confident Cody would win on points via his boxing. I think his takedown defense would hold up.

TJ-DJ is a much closer matchup.

Top Bottom