• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General OT - We just wanna bang GAF

Carton

Jul 31, 2005
Dominant display of skills by Shevchenko.

As an aside, not a big fan of fighters being stood up in general, but especially so when we’ve endured a very slow pace on the feet. Heaven forbid we should see a couple of minutes on the ground and wait to see how it fleshes out.

Feb 8, 2018
Bullet was supreme in this and I don't see anyone in that division as well matching her. I use to prefer just slugfests but a good ground tussle at this high level is great, too bad the crowd didn't appreciate it.

Have any of you seen the ref cam that they have at pfl, its great seeing the refs POV, esp when making decisions. Would like to see it at the ufc, we need to see what herb sees.

Reactions: JareBear

Krappadizzle

Oct 4, 2011
I don't think there is a 125er that can beat her, right now. I am sure there will be eventually, but right now I don't see it happening for a long time. At 125, anyway.
Yeah, there just isn't one that can. Valentina is the Black Widow of the 125 division. Your gonna have to BEAT her, not just squeak out a fight. Valentina gave the first two rounds to Carmouche tonight but dominated the last 3.

Overall, other than the very first fight of the card and Oez putting on a clinic, a very modest night from everyone on the card. Overall pretty forgettable. Next week though, we are in for some fireworks.

Reactions: JareBear

JareBear

Gold Member
Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
DC gave a pretty candid interview today, especially concerning his thoughts on the first fight, how he thinks second fight will go, and his thoughts on Stipe sitting out since the last fight

Some interesting comments

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
Fuck McGregor. I hope his career is over. He will be Bam Margera level in a few years time

Krappadizzle

Oct 4, 2011
connor is such a fucking disappointment, i tell you this as an irishman

complete fuck up
He just went crazy when he got that Mayweather money. He was always eccentric before, but he always reeled it in when it mattered. Post-Mayweather though, he went full crazy town. He just does not live on the planet earth. It's like the dude can't fathom why someone would not like him or disagree with him and it's pretty frustrating as a fan.

Reactions: SuperBonk64