• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

Tesseract

Banned
devils%2Badvocate.gif

Dana said Conor's already the #1 contender after Tony/Khabib fight. He's not taking that risky fight for a fake belt that doesn't change anything, which means nothing to him after being a double champ.

He’s taken risks throughout most of his career, fought Mendes for an interim belt on short notice. Fighting Nate at 170 twice was a huge risk

Conor wants a belt, he needs a belt

Belts = money

belts = opportunity

If he won and fought KHABIB for a title unification it’s even more promotion

I disagree with you

Last edited:

mekes

Personally I’m at a point where I’d prefer they just put everything in ice for a month or two. Let things settle. Tony vs KHABIB in June will be better than no Tony vs KHABIB at all

Im going back and forth on it, but I’ll settle there soon. I do expect Dana to pull the plug tho if I’m honest. It is pretty outlandish that they even tried. I mean I’m sure we as fans would love it, but it would probably get huge backlash from the wider public with everybody holed up indoors.

PVZ and her boyfriend (or are they engaged?) keep posting these nude concealed shots on Instagram

Guess anything to make quarantine less boring

My question is, is someone else taking the pic or are they using a timer?

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Dana confirms 249 going ahead without Khabib. Would be good if it was Ferguson vs Conor tho

Top Bottom