• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

I don't know why anyone ever got upset over Colby to be honest. It's like getting upset at the Undertaker for sitting up after a "devasting" move, or being mad at Rick Flair for insulting someone. He has OBVIOUSLY been an exaggeration of a character since the whole "Brazil is a dump" comments. He's a salesmen, and he happens to actually be pretty damn competitive in the actual fight.

KOMANI

KOMANI
Colby is an average fighter that executes great gameplans. If you don’t have a high octagon IQ, you’ll most likely lose.
Usman is a bitch for taking his jacket off, pretending to wanting to mix it up, only to put the jacket back on in seconds, then accuses Covington of talking big while security is there.

Not sure if anyone watched this or not but Faber talks about TJ for awhile, from the TAM drama, the EPO test, and a future fight.

Link is timestamped

Urijah basically says, in a very "wink wink" way that TJ always cheated.

Basically says the only thing that surprised him was that he finally got caught.

Schaub "TJ never had an issue with cardio."

Urijah "Yeah, exactly! Do the math buddy!"

Last edited:
Shevchenko VS CARMOUCHE
Sat, Aug 10
Antel Arena, Montevideo Uruguay

Main card
NTtFowp.jpg

Other card & starting times in your area.

Main card starts at 1am here in UK, which is a little early so check times to avoid disappointment.

Bullet has this, home match so she won't be taking it easy. Interesting co-main. I disliked Mike Perry in the past, but he's grown on me so will cheer him on.

Dana goes off on Cyborg

I’ve actually become team Dana on this. Cyborgs team royally fucked up putting out a doctored video like that.

Dana straight up says “she can call tomorrow and we will make the Nunes fight. She won’t call. She won’t fight Nunes again. If she had fought Nunes last weekend we know what would have happened. Nunes will knock her out in the first round again.”

Glad Dana reads my GAF posts.

These are great clips, thanks for posting. I’ll have to watch the whole episode later today.

The Cyborg discussion is one I can’t help but find interesting. I think Schaub and Rogan both have points.

For Joe, I agree that the UFC marketed her fine. She was marketed as a destroyer, like Joe says, as she should have been.

For Schaub, I agree that the commenting team seemed to be more focused on praising Spencer’s toughness more than the fact that anything Cyborg did.

The edited Dana video was a terrible move by her team.

Liz looks as good, physically, as I have ever seen her.

I don't think it will matter. Valentina is a fucking demon (I mean that in the best way possible).

Did Perry do anything corny at the weigh ins?

He live streamed his weigh-in & almost slipped into his opponent for face-off, good natured goofoff.

Top Bottom