• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

GymWolf

gastelum is a fucking idiot...no needs to fight a guy at his first fight in middleweight like till, he doesn't have nothing to achieve with this fight... (and i love kelvin)

i hope he get a W against that giant...

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
I love how he says he hits like a faggot then shows where to hit him and then gets his head clocked into the concrete...

Ornlu

Banned
I love how he says he hits like a faggot then shows where to hit him and then gets his head clocked into the concrete...

Some people just never get it; if you get hit right on the button you're probably going out. Toughness only goes so far.

GymWolf

I watched the entire Conor interview twice and I am still not sure what to make of it. He appears sincere at moments. He almost comes off as desperate in others.

I was a huge fan of Conor, I thought the Conor Era was the most exciting the UFC has ever been. That magic feels long gone, though.

I don't think he's ever beating Khabib at this point. I think Max gives him a lot of trouble in a rematch. It would be a great story if he found a way to get back on top but I am not holding my breath.
he looks fake to the bone onestly...almost jon jones level of fake...

GymWolf

I saw footage of khalil rountree training with johnny walker in thailand, which is funny cause johnny walker smashing him in the ring is what made rountree go to thailand to up his game
yep, i love both guys so it was nice to see their training.
rountree is a beast too.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Eh, it's hard to match Jon Jones level of fake.
one championship ring girls are probably there in term of fakeness...
ONE-FC-RING-GIRLS-e1560646903233.jpg

I know Rumble always wanted the Jon Jones fight and when he retires they both tweeted regret that it never happened.

If Jones does plan on moving up to HW I imagine he goes straight for a title shot, but I still would love to see Rumble vs Jones.

I’m starting to lean toward Zhang over Andrade. Not officially making that pick yet but I’m getting close.

Rose had Andrade in trouble, and I think Zhang can hurt Andrade as well, the difference is I think Andrade is going to have a together time slamming Zhang on her head.

Rose vs Zhang is a really good fight

If Suarez gets the next shot, I favor Zhang over Suarez. I think Zhang is big and strong enough to fend off Tatiana’s non-stop grapple attack.

There were some really good fights on this card that most people won’t ever see, unfortunately.

Rose vs Zhang is a really good fight

If Suarez gets the next shot, I favor Zhang over Suarez. I think Zhang is big and strong enough to fend off Tatiana’s non-stop grapple attack.

There were some really good fights on this card that most people won’t ever see, unfortunately.

She nullified Andrade completely. It reminded me of a nicer Nunez but with a more rounded martial arts knowledge.

I have said Bullet is unbeatable at her weight class. If Zheng moves up I think she might have a chance.

The two welterweight matches on main card were bangers. Prelims I'll catch up on.

Last edited:

KOMANI

KOMANI
She nullified Andrade completely. It reminded me of a nicer Nunez but with a more rounded martial arts knowledge.

I have said Bullet is unbeatable at her weight class. If Zheng moves up I think she might have a chance.

The two welterweight matches on main card were bangers. Prelims I'll catch up on.
Oooo thats a good matchup.

Question I saw on Twitter:

If Cejudo had to weigh 125 day of the fight and Nunes could walk in the cage at 145+ do you think it would be competitive?

I am sure Cejudo has wrestled with dudes over 145 pounds in practice all the time

Andrade the luckiest person to have held a belt?

Matt Serra, IMO

Last edited:
Top Bottom