• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

Ornlu

Banned
WTF is this, lol. Pereira looks a weight class above; throwing all sorts of spinning and flipping shit...

I scored it 29-28 Connelly. I think Periera thought he won the first and sealed the second with the TD but like I said, he did nothing on top, just stayed in guard for 2 minutes, the other three minutes of that round he was getting tagged by Connelly and the third was all Connelly. Third round could have been a 10-8 for Connelly

Last edited:
Other than getting caught with a couple counters that was all Duffee, Hughes is a tough dude though, thought for sure he was going out with about a minute to go in that round.

Bummer to see it end on an eye-poke. Super-bummer, really, felt like some more exciting action was coming up

Ornlu

Banned
Other than getting caught with a couple counters that was all Duffee, Hughes is a tough dude though, thought for sure he was going out with about a minute to go in that round.

Bummer to see it end on an eye-poke. Super-bummer, really, felt like some more exciting action was coming up

I dunno; Duffee was probably gassed and wanted out? Who knows. But that looked weird.

HarryKS

The new PED testing process has dealt a big blow to the lesser known fighters in the UFC. Those who couldn't afford designer drugs can't use the plain old dianabol and cheap ones anymore and as a result, some of those bodies don't look good, at all.

Bring back the roids.

gentlemen, kattar vs zabit is re-scheduled for nov 9 in moscow, thanks uncle dana.

look at the usual okamoto tweet account for more info.

So was it injury? More likely they needed a big Russian draw for that event, either way always happy to see Zabit in the octagon.

Shots fired

Surviving Romero is always good, but this will be a more complicated matter. Technically Adesanya is superior imo, he survived Gastelum & if he beats Whittaker then Costa won't be as difficult as that.

Mexico this weekend.

LK0RN7V.jpg

Source + other cards

I don't like Yair for dodging the Zabit fight, so supporting Thompson in this one. Also why is Ortega still ranked 2nd when he hasn't fought in almost a year. Inactivity should be discouraged more harshly imo.

Last edited:

Let’s get it

I want to pick Jeremy but I’m a little wary of his age/MMA miles adding up. He’s always tough, he’s a tough out for anyone, his best days are probably behind him but he’s not washed up yet.

I probably favor Yair to win but should be fun.

Top Bottom