• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

TrainedRage

Banned
Hot Brazilian coming out to some Irish jig music? Hmmmm. And mommy boobs?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

RuODJ64.jpg

Main looks good, I'm here for the co-main. Shame not to potentially see 5 rounds but I think Jezza will go after him hard, that could open him up if he loses focus as yair is dangerous. Hope it's cold rage that = pain.

Hardy with another tough match at HW...

Last edited:

mekes

mekes mekes predictions?

Oh man.

Stephens and Weidman to get starched by brutal KO. That’s my gut feeling. For the main event I just feel it’s a mistake for Weidman to move up. Co-main, I’m just not a Stephens fan. I’m not particularly a Yair fan either, but I can’t let Korean Zombies loss be for no reason. Yair must become a champ so the Zombie didn’t lose to a journeyman!

Thanks for the tag also, it’s reminded me to watch this thread 👍

SpiceRacz

In fairness, Reyes is a motherfucker. Super tough out for Chris. I know he’s on a bad stretch but it’s not like Weidman is fighting bums. He’s won significant portions of the majority of his losses, I think if he looked to wrestle more on the later rounds he would have found more success (except when he shot on Yoel and Yoel murdered him)

Top competition no doubt, but look at the way he's losing though. Those are pretty dramatic losses. The guy we're watching now is not the same guy pre-USADA.

Carton

I’m really rooting for Stephens too. Yair has crisp and powerful kicks, but his punches really lacked the power needed to finish when he had Stephens hurt.

I think the blame goes 100% on the commission dude that said it was okay to use it. Looking back its easy to say oh of course they can't do that, but its something that I've never seen come up so they did the right thing and asked the commission and they said it was okay.

Top Bottom