• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

Because Conor has not fought since Khabib, and his cardio was never great. I think he’ll gas after the first. Cerone is very chinney though. If the fight was at 155, Cerone is easier to KO. At 170, after a one year lay off (the last mma fight before that one was 2016), being a father, getting into trouble on a monthly basis, starting a new business... I just don’t think we’re getting the Conor we remember. If Cerone doesn’t get KOed early, he wins the later half of the fight.

I'm thinking it ends up looking like the Cowboy vs Tony fight, except it ends with cowboy going down at the end of the second instead of a doctor stoppage.
That or it plays out like Cowboy vs Masvidal quick and easy. Cowboy could get something going on the ground no problem, I just don't think he even try's it .

SpiceRacz

Lots of MMA talk for a change. Episode starts out with them discussing the "you'd be surprised" intervention and Brendan getting out of MMA before developing CTE. Brendan then proceeds to fumble his words and mix people's names up repeatedly.

Last edited:
Ortega injury is a bummer. ACL partial tear, damn

This dude rubbed the wrong way after he let a bitch chant against Jeremy Stephens after he got eye poked. He comes across as a fake dude that acts nice for his public image. Don't feel sorry for him.

I hope he's not delaying (hasn't fought in over a year), avoiding zombie who I think would've smashed him if it stayed standing trying to get a 2nd shot after 245. Winner of Max v Volkanovski I hope fights the next person along after Ortega (he hasn't earned another shot), Aldo is moving down a weight class & so is Frankie, so Zabit has 5 months to up his cardio to face Max.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
That's crazy.

lol another pic

source.gif

Cejudo stripped of 125 belt

Whittaker vs. Cannonier in March. That’s a banger

Agreed, hopefully no injuries. Winner I think should get next title shot (after Costa).

Cejudo rightfully stripped of belt, hasn't fought in 6 months. Wants Aldo next, fight Yan you clown.

Volkan wins split decision. Could've gone either way, great chins, Volkan with great takedown defense.

Zombie had great striking and it could've been stopped earlier. Ortega would have suffered the same imo.

7kNzJqw.jpg

Max deserves a rematch. Zombie v Zabit with the winner next would be more than fair imo. Make it a fight night main in 2-3 months (zombie didn't have to do too much, so should be ok).

Respect for till if this happens. Whittaker can move down the rankings till non-mma commitments are sorted.

Respect for till if this happens. Whittaker can move down the rankings till non-mma commitments are sorted.

Till is now injured... 🤣

Cannonier joins Petr Yan & Zabit now in the "naaah, I ain't going there".

Top Bottom