• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

SpiceRacz

it’s got more scrap factor, for sure

KHABIB Tony gonna be a grappling war

KHABIB Justin will have a lot more time on their feet

True. The "bang" factor will be off the charts for this one.

akiPX6x.gif

I didn’t know Sarj Eubanks was fighting Sarah Moras. Interesting matchup, kinda

Honestly, outside of the women’s fight I just mentioned, these are all good fights. Some great matchups

Well I don’t know if the Hardy fight is a good matchup because I still don’t know enough about Hardy but his fights are worth watching for the intrigue factor still

I hope Rose wins.

bronk

Banned
Fuckin A! The last episode of Below the Belt with Schaub is some of the most cringe shit I've heard from him in awhile. That was crazy fuckin embarassing. The absolute stupidity of him acting like a know it all smug prick. Jeez it bothered me. I think I'll take a break from the guy. I'd listen for fighting stuff but his ego is out of control. There's a reason so many people hate him. So damn unlikeable gosh damn.

Fuckin A! The last episode of Below the Belt with Schaub is some of the most cringe shit I've heard from him in awhile. That was crazy fuckin embarassing. The absolute stupidity of him acting like a know it all smug prick. Jeez it bothered me. I think I'll take a break from the guy. I'd listen for fighting stuff but his ego is out of control. There's a reason so many people hate him. So damn unlikeable gosh damn.

It’s almost jarring listening to old episodes of TFATK. Schaub used to be cool. As soon as he became Hollywood Guy he turned into an Uber Tool.

I still listen to King and the Sting but mostly for Theo.

The episode where Joe tells Brendan he needs to retire after the Browne KO loss is still captivating listening

bronk

Banned
It’s almost jarring listening to old episodes of TFATK. Schaub used to be cool. As soon as he became Hollywood Guy he turned into an Uber Tool.

The episode where Joe tells Brendan he needs to retire after the Browne KO loss is still captivating listening
Yea I saw the change too. He's way too crazy with his opinions. He's usually wrong but no one disagrees around him and when Bryan does he shuts him down. I used to like him alot in beginning. I think I've finally had enough of him.

GymWolf

holy shit cruz and rogan are so bad at commenting...
looks like a giant quantity of blood coming out from ferguson's mouth while pettis is literally losing liters of blood from his forehead, smh.

GymWolf

PVZ and her boyfriend (or are they engaged?) keep posting these nude concealed shots on Instagram

Guess anything to make quarantine less boring

My question is, is someone else taking the pic or are they using a timer?

well at least she is hiding that dog face of hers and showing only the good parts.

GymWolf

imagine watching anything with shaub expecting quality contenent...
i kinda want to segnale you at mods just because you watch below the belt 😆 :lollipop_blowing_kiss:

Last edited:

SpiceRacz

This is essential viewing, if you haven't already seen it.

GymWolf

This is essential viewing, if you haven't already seen it.

i find hilarious that this guy is drawing a caricature of slaub's face while tearing him apart like a savage, the contrast is absolutely on point.

edit: and people ask me why i love youtube comments, check this one on this very video

Brendan Schaub is to stand-up what Stephen Hawking was to standing up.

holy fuckity fuck:lollipop_horns:

Last edited:
Top Bottom