• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

Woodley is the real king of cringe

On the one hand its good to see those snake reporters get trolled, but on the other hand I thought Tyrone had more sense than to fall for this shit. He probably donated money to the organization not realizing his money is going to white democrats, not black people.

Krappadizzle

Gold Member

Woodley is the real king of cringe

I really hope Colby knocks him the hell out. I've never disliked Tyrone, always had respect for him, even though he's a bit boring, but he just doesn't have it anymore and I hope Covington really puts it to him.

It's a stacked card this weekend. Could easily be a PPV in my eyes. Glad to see it's "free"

Last edited:

Carton

ZHcer7T.jpg

bly5qHI.jpg

I hope colby sleep this guy with his new power stance just to see the meltdown on reeee.
Ree cares about MMA? I would think they would be opposed to violence unless it was a sucker punch or hitting someone with a bike lock because they're a "nazi."

Tyron is so boring, I think Colby picks him apart.

GymWolf

Ree cares about MMA? I would think they would be opposed to violence unless it was a sucker punch or hitting someone with a bike lock because they're a "nazi."

Tyron is so boring, I think Colby picks him apart.
They love when black people beat white people, search the colby vs usman topic.

Last edited:

GymWolf

lol how can costa have the record for the highest striking rate in the entire ufc? 8,43 strikes for minute:messenger_fearful::messenger_fearful:

this is why he doesn't have stamina for 3 rounds...if he can reduce the output maybe he can last longer.

on the other hand, his volume of striking is literally how he win fights...

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
i think that costa doens't want a 4 rounds fight...i think he is gonna try to decapitate bitchsanya in the first 2 round...
im sure he will try, but pretty hard to get close to him

ive watched dan hardy disect this fight on 3 different channels :messenger_tears_of_joy:

GymWolf

im sure he will try, but pretty hard to get close to him

ive watched dan hardy disect this fight on 3 different channels :messenger_tears_of_joy:
lol are you me? i was watching inside the octagon right now :ROFLMAO:

and i like the guy, but hardy is in the izzy bandwagon since ever, he called costa a bodybuilder even with his impressive strikes rate (and incredible precision) and after many videos of costa training out on yt where even an imbecile can see how fucking good his boxe\kick technique is...the guy kick stronger than rockhold ffs...

the guy cut angles with his movement better than any other middleweight at the moment, hall is basically bootleeg adesanya and he had zero space to move in that fight.

but i'm biased here, i hate that skinny bitch...

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
lol are you me?

and i like the guy, but hardy is in the izzy bandwagon since ever, he called costa a bodybuilder even with his impressive strikes rate (and incredible precision) and after many videos of costa training out on yt where even an imbecile can see how fucking good his boxe\kick technique is...the guy kick stronger than rockhold ffs...

the guy cut angles with his movement better than any other middleweight at the moment, hall is basically bootleeg adesanya and he had zero space to move in that fight.

but i'm biased here, i hate that skinny bitch...
yeah hardy seems to love izzy

GymWolf

yeah hardy seems to love izzy
every "technical" coach\fighter hates how costa fight and want izzy to win because it's against their believe of what martial arts are.

as a bodybuilder, every time i see a mountain of muscle beating the shit out of technical fighter i rejoice :ROFLMAO:

Of course i love and enjoy a lot of technical fighters, i'm not fucked in the mind yet...

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
every "technical" coach\fighterhates how costa fight and want izzy to win because it's against their believe of what martial arts are.

as a bodybuilder, every time i see a mountain of muscle beating the shit out of technical fighter i rejoice :ROFLMAO:

Of course i love and enjoy a lot of technical fighters, i'm not fucked in the mind yet...
personally i dont care for his style much at all. id much prefer see a brawler go in than an extreme technician who won't do anything until someone else moves first

Top Bottom