• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

GymWolf

I...i just leave this here...

d8xhen4w6kq51.jpg

MaestroMike

Gold Member
ooohhh ssshhh!!!!t lol i wanna see if poirier can avenge his loss from years ago. having it on ufc 256 would be a nice way to end the year

manfestival

so UFC youtube reposted this(I coulda sworn this has already been a free fight but maybe they just want that money)

This video is a reminder of how much I hated the audience during these fights. I know that having the audience is an important part of funding the sport and keeping it going but my goodness... the soccer chants, the boos, and other stupid things we would get any match were so ugh. The flip side is that they do provide lots of energy and can really add to a special moment. I have been to UFC events before and it was fantastic to just be there.

GymWolf

So in the US is it legal to train civilians in the fine art of murder people?!

Imagine Francis with actual boxing skils...

GymWolf

Only way that happens imo is if Colby does what Kamaru did. What'll be said then?
Colby doesn't have the same strenght and build of usman, also a worse chin and pillow punches who absolutely don't scare a guy like jorge.

I think he knocks colby dead and i fucking hate masvidal :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom