• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
After sucking Cannonier's dick, now Adesanya is sucking off Till. Obviously setting up his next fights against opponents he thinks he has a clear advantage over. He fears Whittaker.

Last edited:

manfestival

That was an actually pretty solid and entertaining card Saturday night. Glad I got to watch it.

Apparently his twitter only had 127 followers before this fight. Glad to see stuff like this. A part of me feels bad for Impa since he will have to live to be as the guy that got knocked out from this and this moment will be forever memorialized.

GymWolf

Now here is the deal
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg
, people think that khabib chin is as good as tony because he was never dropped, but did khabib ever received a beat down evon remotely similar to this one?

i saw again the poirier and johnson fight and both times they didn't hitted khabib perfectly clean like justin does in this match, not even remotely close.

Was khabib's chin ever tested like tony's chin??

Last edited:

Now here is the deal
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg
, people think that khabib chin is as good as tony because he was never dropped, but did khabib ever received a beat down evon remotely similar to this one?

i saw again the poirier and johnson fight and both times they hitted khabib perfectly clean like justin does in this match, not even remotely close.

Was khabib's chin ever tested like tony's chin??

People don't swing for the fences on Khabib because they're too worried about his takedowns. Khabib literally stands and bangs for entire rounds with his opponents after he shuts down their striking game. If Justin swings for the fences like he did with Tony he's gonna get taken down the entire fight.

GymWolf

People don't swing for the fences on Khabib because they're too worried about his takedowns. Khabib literally stands and bangs for entire rounds with his opponents after he shuts down their striking game. If Justin swings for the fences like he did with Tony he's gonna get taken down the entire fight.
It's gonna be an interesting fight.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Khabib is gonna get him on the ground against the fence and smash him. Cause he does it every time

Ornlu

Banned
Khabib is gonna get him on the ground against the fence and smash him. Cause he does it every time

Scientifically speaking, I cannot agree with these assessments, for, as everyone knows Justin Gaethje fast as fuck. :pie_mansinger:

manfestival

While Khabib is as tough as they come. He has been hit on the button. What saved him is the fact that his conditioning is so good that he had no down time and that it wasn't entirely night night. I am referring to Michael Johnson hurting Khabib with well placed striking. We all know that Justin has killed striking. I imagine that if anyone could knock out our boy it might be Justin. Now I remember listening to Justin on the JRE. His coach really propped up his wrestling. However, they talked about how he always just wants to bang in the ring and never gets tested on the ground. With Khabib, there is no question that he will take you to the deepest ocean and try to drown you( :messenger_tears_of_joy: ). So we will see. It is hard to bet against the undefeated monster that has dismantled every opponent.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Apparently there is a rumour of dillashaw comeback fight vs O’Malley. I don’t believe that cause Dana loves O’Malley and he would get rekt

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Man 254s main card starts at 5am here, which is not too bad but by the time it’s main event my kids will be awake and annoying me

frostyxc

Man 254s main card starts at 5am here, which is not too bad but by the time it’s main event my kids will be awake and annoying me
Hide their gadgets up tall trees and tell them to figure it out. You can probably catch most of the fights while the ambulance comes.

Top Bottom