• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

SpiceRacz

Fucking Edwards is out of fight with Chimaev cause of rona

F65.gif

GymWolf

Vettori was fucking great tonight, finally an italian fighter with some talent after a long time.
I hope he doesn't fight costa because i love both guys.

Edit: holy fuck that jamal hill fight...the guy is a savage.

Last edited:
Vettori was fucking great tonight, finally an italian fighter with some talent after a long time.
I hope he doesn't fight costa because i love both guys.

Edit: holy fuck that jamal hill fight...the guy is a savage.
He was rightly getting frustrated as top 10 fighters were dodging him and it looked like he might need 2-3 fights to get into the top 5.

He listened to his manager & stayed fit & ready. Very good performance & a second shot at Adesanya soon hopefully. Over 5 rounds he might get the decision this time (could've gone his way).

Heavyweight Mousasi lost 30-27 to Collier in the prelims & it was a homer fest, the dudes chin is... Damn,but that's it atm. Ilia Topuria in the prelims looked great as well, too bad Featherweight is pretty stacked at the top end. In a year or so I can see him up there. He has something.

Edit: Jamal looked good taking OSP out of the rankings. New generation coming through. (women's divisions included).

Last edited:

SpiceRacz

At the post fight Dana was saying that they cut Romero cause of his age and losses. Nothing about money. He said many more people are getting cut at the end of this year. Who’s next? I’m gonna say Rockhold

Money is definitely the motivation for cutting him. They're paying hin 350k per fight and he had several fights left on his contract. I imagine the cuts will continuwle with more fighters they're "overpaying."

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I hope they chill with these cuts. junior dos santos is fighting in the next ppv and he lost his last 3 he probably needs to win this one

How come?
Thanks for all the threads you made and this OT.
Thanks for the gold here & on the 256 thread, it's appreciated (Others will prolly use it more). Your continued use & insight on the mma thread are thanks enough.

I enjoy this thread & the environment built up here for mma. We've lost a few, Jare will hopefully come back now that he's hit his ratio target.

Too many names to mention atm, but you know you're all appreciated.

Last edited:
MaestroMike MaestroMike , SpiceRacz SpiceRacz , manfestival manfestival , Ornlu Ornlu you all contribute information & posts that are great to see in threads as well as most users. It's not rocket surgery, i'd say pop a message into this thread if or when you've posted a thread & I'll see ya there.

If you're mma knowledge is at an advanced level shadow Cunth Cunth , you'll know what's up.

Edit: there's more

Last edited:

Interesting watch, didn’t know Khabib had a business degree. (got in his twenties I believe) It'll make negotiations very interesting. Read somewhere he's trying to get his MBA, best of luck to him.

Top Bottom