• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Heel

they look as bad as Britney's. True twins.

ijcD8zYHSptrI.gif

Lombard vs Stann will be coming here to the City of Angels at the Staples Center for the Fox show in August.

Thank you, based UFC.

Shogun/Thiago Silva will be in Calgary for UFC 149.

Heel

Oh my god, Comcast is reporting a 4 hour outage in my service area. We are over professionally.

Very unfortunate timing.

dream

so uh, Brock shoots a double right away and works short elbows that opens up a vicious cut on Cena 10 seconds into the fight.

dream

Well, Brock legit beat the shit out of Cena, starting with a quick takedown that led to short elbows that opened up a huge cut. He threw Cena around a bit. Then Cena hit Brock with the chain, FU'd him and pinned him 1-2-3.

Heel

The bad news is this has made me feel completely comfortable in my Bad MMA habits. That shit made Invicta FC feel like PRIDE in '05.

"As far as I'm concerned, FX is better than [expletive] HBO," he said. "You're paying extra money to have HBO when the programming on FX smokes HBO right now. HBO's known for all its great shows. I've heard 'Game of Thrones' is awesome, but if you look at the overall network and what FX is doing and HBO is doing, FX blows them away. And that's on regular cable that you can watch everyday."

~ Dana White

charlie-murphy-laugh-0niak.gif

That quote was in regards to changes that need to be made to TUF. I'm someone who has been defending this show for years and up until this season I still thought it was great but this season is a colossal borefest. None of the guys have any personality, I don't believe Cruz and Faber are genuine when they're arguing with each other, its a lot of the same stuff from past seasons, the live fights are boring, etc etc etc

yacobod

Banned
fx has traditionally had a good stable of shows with justified, sons of anarchy, sunny in philadelphia, and formerly the shield. so it's not that outlandish a statement if he's referring to original programming. only good shows on hbo atm are game of thrones, boardwalk, and curb.

Top Bottom