• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

ShaneB

I don't want to be a third wheel.

250px-Three's_Company_Opening_(1982).jpg

I wouldn't be surprised to see Arianny or Brittney in NYC tonight after the fights. Kenda is also in NYC according to twitter. I'm always out at the top clubs in this city and the Hamptons it's cool when celebs are at a table next to me. I met Tito last summer in Vegas at the table next to me at Bank and Lebron was eating dinner next to me at Tao.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I wouldn't be surprised to see Arianny or Brittney in NYC tonight after the fights. Kenda is also in NYC according to twitter. I'm always out at the top clubs in this city and the Hamptons it's cool when celebs are at a table next to me. I met Tito last summer in Vegas at the table next to me at Bank and Lebron was eating dinner next to me at Tao.

Do you live in MY city..or are you just visiting?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Paul Harris exposed as a can. I expect him to lose all remaining fights and be cut from the UFC within a year.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
mark munoz would legit kill paul harris. am i doing this right?

iamvin22

Industry Verified
really UFC...beat stann and lombard gets a title shot? i understand anderson has 3 fights left after sonnen but at least make lombard earn his title fight.

really UFC...beat stann and lombard gets a title shot? i understand anderson has 3 fights left after sonnen but at least make lombard earn his title fight.

Lombard would make for an exciting fight with Anderson, even if he gets absolutely tooled. Really if he beats Sonnen again there's slim pickings for big drawing fights for Anderson.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Lombard would make for an exciting fight with Anderson, even if he gets absolutely tooled. Really if he beats Sonnen again there's slim pickings for big drawing fights for Anderson.

yea but after one fight, and since when has brian stann been a stepping stone?

yacobod

Banned
they signed lombard to a decent deal. most likely he's a can, so to get the most out of their investment, it's in Zuffa's best interest to fast track him to a title shot if he can get past gatekeeper Stann. It's not rocket science.

Lombard would probably lose to any top 10 MW in the UFC.

Afrikan

ixh6296w.jpg

Thought this was funny. :) Nate was doing a great job of making aware of Jim Miller's shirt even though it was Nate's time to shine....it was pretty cool of him.

Daniel James Miller Foundation

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Both SFL and ONE FC really need to make their cages smaller. You could play tennis in them.

dream

Wasn't Jeff Osborne shamed and shunned for selling counterfeit Ultimate gear, like fake "signed" Freddy Lenko gloves?

Top Bottom