• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA: World Series Of Fighting - NBC Sports - 11/3 - Fighter's last name banned by GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

could you update your previous post to invalidate all replies? thanks

iPF8cRQvyuAGW.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
They're either shooting in scope and stretching it to 16:9 or shooting in 4:3, cropping off some of the top and then stretching it to 16:9.

This is basic stuff that is easily seen by anyone with eyes.

They're either shooting in scope and stretching it to 16:9 or shooting in 4:3, cropping off some of the top and then stretching it to 16:9.

This is basic stuff that is easily seen by anyone with eyes.
obviously you've never watched an Invicta stream.

This is Sherdog's signature style, nothing to do with WSOF's production

They show different stuff in different areas. Says so if you go to the NBC Sports schedule online.
My guide says NY vs DC is on right now and then WSOF starts at 7:30 pacific

And yes bloodydrake, prelims are over. Come into nerd chat, when the time comes, Mak

Heel

Maybe it's just NBC Sports on Comcast or something? The video is bouncing between aspect ratios every half second and then dying. Commercials are fine...lol.

EDIT: Okay, they fixed it.

Nameless

I can't be the only one who thinks Bartlett looks like Louis CK...

Dana's definitely going to be fishing off this card. UFC needs new stars, desperately.

Heel

Should I watch some of his kickboxing fights? I've never seen him before tonight.

Yeah. He managed to hang around the top 10 in the world fighting heavyweights. Going to be fun watching him fight guys his own size.

I can't be the only one who thinks Bartlett looks like Louis CK...

Dana's definitely going to be fishing off this card. UFC needs new stars, desperately.

I'm sure Joe Silva is watching. Dana has already mentioned that they have their eye on Sp*ng.

Heel

Is this a one time thing being on NBCS since they paid NBC to air the show?

WSoF does plan on continuing. They have no contract with NBC Sports after this card, though. I'd say their future with the channel hinges on how they perform tonight.

I think Comcast/NBC is interested in getting into the MMA game, though. This is Versus rebranded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom