• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mobile Game of the Year 2014 - Voting

edZeArr.jpg

Yes folks, it's that time of year and as far as I can tell, this'll be the first GOTY thread dedicated to mobile gaming.

The mobile platform had one hell of year in 2014. From the addicting thrill of the Threes to the innovative interactive fiction of 80 Days and A Sailor's Dream, from Monument Valley's mind-bending artistry to Out There's engaging sci-fi landscapes, to the myriad ports ranging from FTL and Paper's Please to XCOM Enemy Within and Valiant Hearts, there was no shortage of great releases to be had throughout 2014

So...on to the voting!

Guidelines
  • You may vote for any mobile game released in 2014, on any mobile platform (IOS, Android, Windows, etc.). Go by the date when the game released on a particular platform (i.e Icebreaker released on IOS in 2013, and on Android in 2014. It would be eligible for voting due to the Android release date).
  • Dedicated handheld platforms such as Vita and 3DS are excluded.
  • You may list up to 10 games for your ballot. The games must be numbered, and consecutively listed in numerical order from 1 to 10.
  • Please leave at least one comment per game.
  • Comments on games must begin on the same line as the game title itself, following a semicolon (;)
  • You may list any number of honorable mentions in your ballot, and these must be indicated by an "x."
Sample Voting list
Code:
1. Game A ; Comment on Game A.
2. Game B ; Comment on Game B.
3. Game C ; Comment on Game C.
4. Game D ; Comment on Game D.
5. Game E ; Comment on Game E.
6. Game F ; Comment on Game F.
7. Game G ; Comment on Game G.
8. Game H ; Comment on Game H.
9. Game I ; Comment on Game I.
10. Game J ; Comment on Game J.

Honorable Mentions
x. Game K ; Comment on Honorable Mention Game K.
x. Game L ; Comment on Honorable Mention Game L.

Scoring
I'll be using the common scoring system, seen in the general GOTY, Narrative, etc. threads. Honorable mentions will not receive points.
Code:
1. Game A ; 4 points
2. Game B ; 3 points
3. Game C ; 3 points
4. Game D ; 2 points
5. Game E ; 2 points
6. Game F ; 2 points
7. Game G ; 1 point
8. Game H ; 1 point
9. Game I ; 1 point
10. Game J ; 1 point

Due to the sheer volume of games that release on mobile, it can be difficult to find a definite list of 2014 releases. Here are a few sites that might help:
- Metacritic Best of 2014 (February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October)
- Pocket Gamer Top Ten IOS Games of the Month (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November)
- Pocket Gamer Top Ten Android Games of the Month (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November)

Voting concludes on Wednesday January 21, 2015 (extended to January 28th) at 11:59 PM PST.

g8ru9x0.jpg

1. Sword & Poker Adventures; A modern sequel (or reimaging?) of the early classic iOS cult hit. It doesn't reinvent the game, but it polishes it up quite well from the early versions. There are IAPs, but I haven't needed to use any yet and I'm near the end of the game.

screen480x480.jpeg

2. Terra Battle; A clever mix of board game and RPG from icons Sakaguchi and Uematsu. It's surprisingly deep, but the slot machine mechanic of drawing new characters can be frustrating.

screen480x480.jpeg

wanders

1. Star Realms; Released simultaneously with a physical version Star Realms is a space deck building game with confrontational combat. Similar to Ascension but with better artwork imo, dethrones Dominion in some occasions. Really fun, no ads, no IAP bs, no timers, no gems, pure-gameplay, strategic, cool combos, and cerebral which is way more than I can say about the sum of all mobile games today. Free but $5 gives you an account for online play, pass and play, campaign, etc on any device. Physical game is $15. This game is probably not gonna be mentioned a lot but here is a lot more to be said about this game; I'll have you judge: ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.starrealms.starrealmsapp&hl=en IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-realms/id893447125?mt=8
2. Hitman GO; Great aesthetic, pretty fun.
3. Monument Valley; Great aesthetic, pretty fun.

1. Threes!
2. Out There
3. 80 Days
4. FTL
5. Kingdom Rush: Origins
6. Monument Valley
7. Valiant Hearts
8. Rules!
9. Sailor's Dream
10. Hitman: Go

80-Days-Banner-630x308.png

1. 80 Days; Inkle proved their talent at making engaging and sprawling interactive fiction with Sorcery 1 and 2, but 80 Days was on another level. Forgot exploring the wilderness or a city; in 80 Days, the entire globe is waiting to be traversed, a 19th century steampunk world brought to vivid life through wonderful prose, teeming with whispers of revolution and warring nations and political tension. To be crossed by boat and train, by submersible railway and airship and even more exotic forms of travel, as you and your master circumnavigate the world. Mutinies, pirates, spies, murder, civil war, inclement weather, and so much more awaits, every city offering new stories, secrets, and possibilities. It's the kind of game you can play three, four times and have a totally different experience each time.

Yk5QNzo.jpg

2. Valiant Hearts; Valiant Hearts: The Great War masterfully blended the grime and grit of WWI with an intimate tale of four characters. Valiant Hearts presents its characters and wartorn world in a comic book-esque drawn style, brought to life with smooth animations. But despite that vibrant charming veneer, Valiant Hearts doesn't shy away from portraying the hellish meat grinder that was World War 1. Charges across no-man's land. Sneaking through muddy trenches. Corpses and wounded everywhere. A gutted ruined landscape, smoke and debris and explosions and the screams of the dying. Evading poison gas and avoiding machine gun fire. Valiant Hearts told an captivating story of warfare and friendship, and explored a period not often touched by the medium. An excellent experience that covered an entire gamut of tone and atmosphere, from charming and cute to depressing and grim.

Wide-Banner.jpg

3. Monument Valley; when measuring a game's worth, some turn to length, others graphics and gameplay, or challenge. Monument Valley wasn't a lengthy experience or a particularly challenging one. This was an experience that put visual artistry and atmosphere first, a complete journey without filler or padding. Each chapter felt distinct, unique, special in its own way. A journey through an abstract world of long-abandoned structures, filled with impossible mechanisms and structures to push, pull, and rotate. The tactile, tangible gameplay fostered this intimate connection with the world as you manipulate the environment with your fingertips. Monument Valley was just a masterfully-crafted mix of wonderful artistry, fun engaging mechanics, and subtle narrative.

UJWGcje.jpg

4. Out There; It took a while for Out There to click with me. But when it did, I was hooked. Much like 80 Days, your goal is to reach home, but rather than the welcoming bustling cityscapes and countrysides of Earth, Out There casts you out into the empty, ruthless embrace of space, light years from home, alone. Every jump to a new planet, to a new system, costs precious resources. Your chances of suffocating or drifting listlessly through the void due to lack of fuel are much higher than ever reaching home. And yet, Out There is also a game of discovery. Discovering weird alien races, and learning their language. Discovering new ships and incredible technology. Discovering the wonders of interstellar space, from making that first leap through a black hole or encountering massive beasts with a nebula or finding some abandoned alien technology just daring you to touch it. Out There breathes life into journey with its fantastic art and the prose of its varied and interesting random events.

2KImHQF.jpg

5. Jet Car Stunts 2; The basic expectation of any sequel is "Bigger and better" and Jet Car Stunts 2 achieved just that. Taking what made the original so much fun, it expanded on every aspect: multiple vehicles each with their own handling and attributes, dozens of levels each with a extra difficult hard version that added more hazards and tougher tracks; new modes from Tony Hawk-esque stunt areas to racing against other cars, a track editor that was fun to play around with. All that, with the same tight tilt controls, precision-platformer-meets-arcade-racer gameplay, and colorful abstract visuals of the tracks, and Jet Car Stunts 2 excelled in every way, offering a wealth of fun challenging content.

iGiieNy.jpg

6. Zengrams; Zengrams excelled at taking a simple mechanic and exploring it in myriad challenging ways. 'Simple to understand, difficult to master' aptly described Zengrams' puzzles, as you used color to seamlessly combine and divide various shapes. You had to be mindful of both how and where you placed shapes, as well as each level's limited amount of moves. The early stages eased you in, but soon the challenge ramped up, due to shapes merged or offset in tricky ways or the number of moves you can perform. Zengrams was the kind of game where you'd spend 30 minutes on a puzzle, trying it this way and that way, and then come back an hour or a day later with a fresh approach and realize the solution was staring you in the face this whole time. The obvious solution wasn't always the correct one, forcing you to think of more concise and efficient ways to complete puzzles. Each new level invoked that sense of "Is this even possible...", and finally solving a particularly challenging level felt so rewarding.

HALHB4k.jpg

7. Wayward Souls; Comments

S4wPBHw.jpg

8. Leo's Fortune; Comments

x5arV49.jpg

9. Perfect Paths; Take Space Chem, distill it down to its core mechanics, and build the experience for touch screen, and you have Perfect Paths. The game is simple enough - construct complex chains of commands to guide blocks to like-colored tiles - but the challenge, the touch-friendly controls, and colorful aesthetic makes Perfect Path stand out.

oa4rDf0.jpg

10. Heavy Metal Thunder; Comments

x. Shadow Blade; fluid animations, great level design, and challenging gameplay made Shadow Blade one of the best platformers of 2014
x. CLARC; you're CLARC, the picked-on maintenance robot, saving the day with his tractor beam. CLARC had tricky puzzles, a cute story, and nice visuals.
x. Bug Heroes 2 - Foursaken does it again, delivering a fantastic sequel to the original Bug Heroes, with more heroes to choose from, better visuals and larger levels, and more intense strategic action.
x. Inferno 2 - Excellent dual stick shooter action is what one comes to expect from Radiangames, and Inferno 2 provided just that, with bigger levels, a massive arsenal of weapons and upgrades to choose from, new enemies, and more of the awesome Gauntlet-style gameplay of the original Inferno.
x. The Nightmare Cooperative; work together or die, that was the one rule of Nightmare Cooperative.
x. Membrane; a simple but challenging puzzler, with varied mechanics and a clean minimalist aesthetic

Alfredo

1. Hitman GO ; Simple puzzle game with a great aesthetic. Excels in teaching how to play the game with no tutorials whatsoever.
2. Papers, Please ; Good port of the PC version with some unique features.
3. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies ; Probably the definitive version of this game.
4. Crossy Road ; I dunno... it's... charming... slightly addictive.
5. The Pinball Arcade: Black Knight 2000 ; I don't know if this is eligible, since Pinball Arcade is old, but this classic table did come out this year. Best soundtrack in a Pinball game.. probably.

awp69

1. The Banner Saga - the best SRPG ever on iOS (yes, including FFT, which just is painful at times on a touch screen). Engrossing story, characters you come to care about and gameplay that is just perfect.
2. Monument Valley - beautiful, magnificent as a piece of art, inventive puzzles and a joy to play savoring every second
3. Hearthstone - as one who never could get into card games, this just surprised the hell out of me. Accessible and a blast.
4. Leo's Fortune - the best looking platformer on iOS with a charming character and challenging level design
5. 80 Days - a semi-storybook adventure that trancends the genre with well written passages and choices that rise to make it truly a gaming experience for everyone
6. Ghost Blade - easily the best DMC style game on iOS with amazing, free flowing combat the makes you want to keep playing and playing
7. VainGlory - my first MOBA and what a delight to play on a touch screen
8. Battleheart: Legacy - a sequel that far exceeded my expectations. Will go down as an all time favorite for action RPGs on iOS
9. Threes - casual games don't get any better than this. Easy to learn but tough to master and a great game to pull out for a quick gaming fix
10. VVVVVV - a masterful platformer the mixes hard as nails SMB style platforming with Metrovania like exploration

Honorable Mention:
Galaxy Trucker
Proun+
Valiant Hearts
Hitman GO
FTL
Wayward Souls
Bloo Kid 2
Shadow Blade
Battle Supremacy

Wayward Souls is def an honorable mention for me. I don't think I played a mobile game more than Wayward Souls this year. Probably one of the best executed rouge-type games on iOS. My only complaint about it is that is not the most original game.

RM8

1. Kero Blaster ; One of my GOTY candidates, mobile or otherwise. Awesome "run and jump" platformer with superb gameplay and music. Love it.
2. Traps n' Gemstones ; Pretty fun Metroidvania, I liked it a lot.
3. Super Monkey Ball Bounce ; Peggle clone with a SMB skin? I'm in. F2P, but as always I refused to pay anything.
4. Super Splatform ; Fun, challenging and simple platformer.
5. Shadow Blade ; Pretty fun and stylish action platformer.
6. Shades ; One of the most addictive puzzles I played all year long.
7. The Rhythm of Fighters ; Lovely music and graphics, and very challenging!.
8. VVVVVV ; Works surprisingly well with touch controls.
9. Goblin Sword ; Superb Wonder Boy-like game, and super cheap too.
10. Puzzoku ; Really fun puzzle game, I like the money theme.

These are good, but they're hurt by their ads and/or F2P model:
Sonic Racing Transformed ; It's pretty amazing having this on your phone. Sadly it became F2P and now has ads, which makes me never play it anymore.
Trials Frontier ; Trials on the go is a godsend. Honestly the F2P model is pretty annoying, but I still had fun with it..

Vire

They don't need to be pushed off to the side. Folks voting in this thread are allowed (and encouraged!) to also vote in the main GOTY thread. This thread is not meant to preclude mobile games from being voted on in the main thread.
Alright, then I'm cool with this.

I really need to check out 80 days, seems like there is a lot of love on here for it!

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I'll think more about this later but for now:

1. Vainglory, a mobile Moba that works!
2. Hitman Go, a strangely satisfying board game
3. Hearthstone, the most fun I had with a card game since yugioh.
4. World of Tanks Blitz, a decent mobile version of World of Tanks.
5. Metal Slug Defense, a tower defense game where I didn't pay a dime to complete.

While I am a big fan of indie mobile games, I'm not exactly sure why they need to be segregated into another thread all their own? Why do we have to push them off to the side?

Monument Valley made #3 on my best of 2014 list.
In a thread with 12 pages and 550+ comments, Monument Valley was mentioned 5 times, 80 Days 7 times. I felt this thread was necessary for the same reason that we do an indie games GOTY vote: games like this rarely get mentioned and will never make it on the final voting list, and there are more than enough quality releases to share and discuss, and have their own end of the year spotlight

Vire

What do you guys think of The Sailors Dream? I actually was kinda dissapointed in it considering the last two games Simogo put out (Year Walk and Device 6) were amongst my favorite games of 2013.

Sailors Dream for whatever reason didn't have that same impact on me and just kinda came and went.

Surprisingly enough, I actually played a ton of that silly Rovio game "Retry". I couldn't tell you why, but it's the perfect game to play while watching football.

What do you guys think of The Sailors Dream? I actually was kinda dissapointed in it considering the last two games Simogo put out (Year Walk and Device 6) were amongst my favorite games of 2013.

Sailors Dream for whatever reason didn't have that same impact on me and just kinda came and went.

Surprisingly enough, I actually played a ton of that silly Rovio game "Retry". I couldn't tell you why, but it's the perfect game to play while watching football.
Same here. Device 6 blew me away. Absolutely incredible. Year Walk was excellent, wonderfully atmospheric and eerie, but Device 6 was on another level entirely

But Sailor's Dream? I loved how it approached narratice and I loved the art style and ambiance, but besides that it just felt shallow and not on par with Simogo's previous releases

And yeah, Retry is awesome. Best game Rovio has made in a while IMO

1. 80 Days ; This squeezed past Bayonetta 2 to be my GotY period.
2. Threes! ; Brilliant and simple puzzle gameplay.
3. Monument Valley ; Meditative pacing and difficulty. Gloriously innovative.
4. Banner Saga ; They tweaked the game so it's perfect for iOS. I really wanted to vote for mobile exclusives, but this brilliance needs to be recognized.
5. Wayward Souls ; Rocketcat improves on the already stellar Mage Gauntlet.
6. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite ; Capcom scores! They made a console game work on the iPhone with excellent results. A+ game gets an A+ adaptation.
7. Shades ; Simple, clever puzzle game.
8. Weave ; Simple, clever puzzle game. I think I see a trend of what I like.
9. Deep Loot ; Satisfying time killer of the year. Fantastic controls, exploration and levels. From what I've tried, this is the best of the dig-down-find-stuff games I've tried.
10. PSO2es ; It's a companion app for Phantasy Star Online 2. It's crap unless you play PSO2, but since PSO2 episode 3 is my PC game of the year, I'm enjoying the extra stuff that PSO2es adds to the main game.

Occams, seeing that you seem to like cool little minimal puzzle games like Shades and Weave, I recommend checking out Zengrams, Dwelp, and Membrane

And it's not exactly simple, but Perfects Paths is essentially Space Chem if it was made from the ground-up for mobile and distilled to its core elements. Also recommended

EpochError

Neo Member
1. 80 Days
2. Hitman Go
3. Monument Valley
4. Threes!
5. Out There

Still would like to play Sailor's Dream and some Terra Battle.

Arion

1. Terra Battle ; Even I find it surprising a mobile game has made its way to my 10 favorite games of the year. But Terra Battle deserves the spot. It is equal parts strategy and hand eye coordination. Being able to line up your entire team to take out a whole row of enemies while healing and buffing your entire squad is very enjoyable. It has proved that with the right design a hardcore game can exist with the touch interface.

terra-battle-for-android.png

2. Threes ; Simple to understand and difficult to master. Not since Tetris has a game achieved this design philosophy so well. And similar to Tetris after playing hours of this game you will want to slide around numbers and squares in real life. The game is also full of charm and character which is an added bonus to a solid foundation.

threes-main.jpg

Nyx

Sorry for going OT, but what game is the one with the elephant in the first pic?

Looks pretty interesting.

80 Days I think.

My top-10:

1. The Banner Saga
2. 80 Days
3. Out There
4. Kingdom Rush Origins
5. Sleep Attack TD
6. Cursed Treasure 2
7. Castle Doombad
8. Motorsport Manager
9. QuizUp
10. 99 Bricks Wizard Academy

Yeah, I'm a TD nut.

jackal27

Banned
Just out of the few games that I played...

1. Terra Battle
2. Battleheart Legacy
3. Block Legend
4. Wayward Souls
5. Trials of Glork
6. Hoplite
7. Super Glyph Quest
8. Xibalba
9. Kickball Champion of the World
10. Quest of Dungeon

Surprisingly lots of great little mobile games that managed to hold my attention and a few knock-ours that overwrote my handhelds from time to time!

Matt Frost

1. Out There
3. Splot
2. Traps N Gemstones
4. Monument Valley
5. Threes
6. Leo´s Fortune
7. Castle Doombad
8. Kingdom Rush Origins
9. Kero Blaster
10. Space Age

Dry_Bones

1. Thomas Was Alone ( I am really the first one to put this in his list ?! )
2. Valiant Hearts
3. Banner Saga
4. Leo's Fortune
5. VVVVVV
6. Hitman Go
7. Monument Valley
8. Eliss Infinity
9. Crazy Taxi City Rush
10. Space Expedition Classic Adventure

Haven't played 80 days yet :(

nampad

This thread makes me sad because it shows on how many great games I miss out because my phone is too old. Wanted to get Monument Valley so badly, same goes for A Sailor's Dream. A lot of posters mentioning 80 Days and Kojima raving about Framed added to that.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
1. Love Live! School Idol Festival ; A game that lets me poke the faces of girls to the rhythm of jpoptastic tunes? What's not to like? Just wished I knew what the special bread looked like.
2. Line Pop 2 ; Thanks for the free coins!

Memory

Kingdom Rush is the only game i play on my tablet/phone other than Game Dev story so i guess that wins by default.

heringer

1) The Banner Saga: an incredibly beautiful epic that is exciting from beginning to end.
2) Tactics Maiden: one of the best SRPG's in a while. Presentation is ugly but gameplay is brilliant.
3) Wayward Souls: superbly crafted combat with atmospheric visuals and a lot of challenge.
4) XCOM: Enemy Within: everyone knows XCOM. It's awesome.
5) Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite: Monster Hunter works great on a touchscreen? Wow.
6) Battleheart Legacy: Very fun RPG with a ton of customization for your character.
7) Valiant Hearts: a touching adventure that no one should miss.
8) Micromon: a Pokemon clone that is actually polished and well made. Looks better than Pokemon too.
9) Kingdom Rush: Origins: I'm not a fan of TD, but this one is awesome.
10) Ghost Blade: the first character action game that works on touchscreen.

Shadowrun Dragonfall would probably make it to the list, but I won't play it until next year.

Honorable mentions:

Papers, Please: a depressing, non fun but surprisingly engaging experience.
Leo's Fortune: great platformer that works very well on touch.
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath: the port isn't perfect but the original material is gold.
Dragon Quest VIII: again, not the best port but awesome game nonetheless.
The Shadowsun: awesome Bioware style RPG. Didn't make it to the list because it was released in December 2013 on iOS. Though the Android port only came out this year.
FFVI: one of the best JRPG's ever made.
Retry: super addictive.
Vainglory: great mobile MOBA
Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville: very fun mashup of shmup and Metroidvania
Asdivine Hearts: first KEMCO JRPG I enjoy. Great translation and funny characters.
Heartstone: I'm not into card collection games, but this one grabbed me for quite a while.

Biff

Actually could someone just name all the 8 games in the 2 OP banners? They all look really interesting. I only think I've played a couple of them as well!

I'll make sure to post my votes before the deadline too.

Nyx

Actually could someone just name all the 8 games in the 2 OP banners? They all look really interesting. I only think I've played a couple of then as well!

Monument Valley, 80 Days, Out There, Valiant Hearts

Threes, ??, ??, Desert Golf

Actually could someone just name all the 8 games in the 2 OP banners? They all look really interesting. I only think I've played a couple of then as well!

Top: Monument Valley, 80 Days, Out There, Valiant Hearts
Bottom: Threes, Heavy Metal Thunder, Sky Force, Desert Golfing

Majine

Banned
1. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft ; Crazy addictive card game
2. Kingdom Rush: Origins ; Tower defence lives!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
As long as ports are allowed

1. Hearthstone - Amazing card game with Blizzard level of polish coupled with the fact that the genre works so well with touch is a no brainer. Nothing else mobile wise comes close.

2.The Wolf Among Us - From the opening credits you can just tell this game oozes atmosphere. This game just feels so film noir, and the twists and turns in a throw back Dick Tracy like detective story set in the Fables universse is ace. Best thing TT has ever done.

3. Monument Valley - Best mobile first game. The art, the music, and the feels are top notch. This is the Journey of mobile games IMO.

4. Terra Battle - Great mobile take on the SRPG genre by the guys at Mistwalker. Plus Uemtasu shows he still has it with the soundtrack.

5. Two Dots - Great idea of fleshing out the original game Dots into this full fledged adventure. I do think it gets a little too hard about 50 levels in though.

*I've yet to play Banner Saga, but I bet that would easily make my list.

Yui

1. Love Live! School Idol Festival ; With several hundred hours played
(and quite a bit of money spent)
, it should be pretty obvious how much I love this game.

2. Chain Chronicle ; Pretty recent release (at least over here) with a lot of promise.
3. Million Arthur SEA ; Even though I stopped playing a while ago I still spent quite a bit of time in this game.
4. The Irregular at Magic High School Lost Zero ; Loved the show and with the game combining VN elements and the usual CCG stuff, I got hooked real fast. (Unfortunetly I had to stop playing the game due to problems with my iPhone.)
5. Sword Art Online Code Register ; Let me be honest, this one is mainly carried by my hype for the Show/Novels but it's still a pretty solid mobile game and definetly one of the better releases this year.
6. Tokyo 7th Sisters ; Idols + rhythm elements + a lovely artstyle, that's it... sry.
7. Tales of Asteria ; Tales of!! As soon as you get some of your favorite Tales of characters, it's soo addicting.
8. One Piece Dance Battle ; Hardcore One Piece fangirl here and I love rhythm games, so yeah, can't do anything about it.
9. Million Lore ; I actually stopped playing this game due to changes they made, but I still feel like I have to put it in my top 10. Since I really really enjoyed the first couple of months with the game.
10. Terra Battle ; Might be my biggest mobile surprise this year, since I had no idea this was even a thing. (thanks to GAF for showing me this) A nice take on SRPGs combined with the usual "gacha card" thingie formular.

Almost all of the games I play on my phone/tablet are Japanese/Korean (for different reasons), so that's why my list mainly consists of those. And will probably be a bit obscure compared to others in here.

(I might put picture in there as soon as I got a bit more time.)

MrBadger

101508108-flappy_bird.530x298.jpg

GOTY

On a serious note though, I haven't played enough mobile games to properly vote. This thread'll be helpful for me to find stuff worth playing.

Top Bottom