• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mobile Suit Gundam MS Front 0079 (Wii) scan

Aeris130

M3d10n said:
Did you actually watch the videos? There's no way that's on-rails. Lots of strafing, like in all other 1st person Gundam games.

Yeah, I know. But that would be awsome, so I figured there had to be a catch somewhere. Third-parties have yet to redeem themselves in my eyes.

superbank said:
I like how there is only one type of sword slash.

I like how we've only seen a small portion of the game.

This is probably the same as any other Gundam game and thier shitty friends but come on now.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
chibcicylist said:
I like how we've only seen a small portion of the game.

This is probably the same as any other Gundam game and thier shitty friends but come on now.

Are you implying that in later levels of the game we can unlock the horizontal or maybe even the diagonal slashing program for our gundam robuts?

Edit: Oh wait you can do horizontal, my mistake.

linsivvi

farnham said:
ive got

90130a.jpg

and the game was pretty lackluster

... but many japanese people claimed that Gundam GC was the best Gundam game last gen

so i dont have much hope for gundam games in general

You kidding me? The Capcom Gundam games were the best during last gen, nothing else even came close. They are still hugely popular in the arcade.

linsivvi said:
You kidding me? The Capcom Gundam games were the best during last gen, nothing else even came close. They are still hugely popular in the arcade.
I'm assuming you haven't played Ace Pilot then. I have all the vs. games too, but Ace Pilot just nailed the way you control a Mobile Suit in both ground and especially space without having an arcade feel to it and had more than enough extras and a good difficulty to it as well.

linsivvi

donkey show said:
I'm assuming you haven't played Ace Pilot then. I have all the vs. games too, but Ace Pilot just nailed the way you control a Mobile Suit in both ground and especially space without having an arcade feel to it and had more than enough extras and a good difficulty to it as well.

Well I did, and I still consider the Capcom ones control better, but then again, the console versions just don't seem to control as well as the arcade versions.

Top Bottom