• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mobile Suit Gundam - The Witch from Mercury PROLOGUE is out worldwide now

Also, a new key art and PV have been released for the main series. Air date is October 2 (crunchyroll will simulcast). OP song is "The Blessing" by YOASOBI

ezgif-5-befdf7370c.jpg

Last edited:

killatopak

Gold Member
Heard the preview episode has the feels.

I hope it's really good. It's been a while since a proper gundam anime came out that isn't build related.

Doom85

Think I’ll wait to watch the prologue until the series starts, hate to get a good taste and then be waiting a month.

But goddamn, this season. Chainsaw Man, Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Spy x Family Part 2, and this? Hell, I’ve not even checked the season chart to see what else is airing this fall, but those four alone are hype as fuck.

James Franco GIF

Drunk bump, but the fanart has been getting really good. Even if they directly ripoff Kannazuki no Miko:

1662260356717409.jpg

To clarify, there's been no confirmation that yuri will be a thing here. But to be fair, the composition and screenplay guy (Ichiro Okouchi) also worked on Seven Days War and Princess Principal...so we'll just have to see.

Last edited:
Think I’ll wait to watch the prologue until the series starts, hate to get a good taste and then be waiting a month.

But goddamn, this season. Chainsaw Man, Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Spy x Family Part 2, and this? Hell, I’ve not even checked the season chart to see what else is airing this fall, but those four alone are hype as fuck.

James Franco GIF

Don't forgot To Your Eternity Season 2

We Eating Good!

Would anyone be interested in an OT for the main show, since it starts in a day or two? If so I can whip up one tonight (if they allow it to be a day or two early, since tomorrow I'm working a 16 hour shift).

killatopak

Gold Member
I haven’t watched anime in so long aside from some one offs like Arcane which I don’t even know if you can consider an anime. This and Bleach though is making me return to my younger self. I’m so excited!

Top Bottom