Mod transforms all Witcher 3 combat into Gwent Battles

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Jan 29, 2008
Australia

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Feb 14, 2009
You just activated my Agni card?

I totally want this mod to hit the Witcher 1 so it's craptacular CLICK-CLICK-CLICKA combat could be removed. >_<

Mar 6, 2009
England
I love the combat in this game and i've never played 1 match of Gwent in 100plus hours

come at thy
Nobody needs to come at you. Just rather inform you that you are missing out on a very fun and addictive part of a great game. I'm not even a card game player in any way but still enjoyed Gwent immensely.

Dec 11, 2012
This will be incorporated into the main game with Witcher 3 2.0. Just like how Witcher 2 wasn't the great game we know it as until 2.0, Witcher 3 will finally be complete with 2.0.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Aug 5, 2013
The Zoo
I wonder if CDP will do something with Gwent in the future. Maybe make a smaller Hearthstone-like game or something akin to the Konami Yugio games. Could be neat I think.
Or maybe I'm vastely overestimating Gwent's popularity.

May 12, 2006
I wonder if CDP will do something with Gwent in the future. Maybe make a smaller Hearthstone-like game or something akin to the Konami Yugio games. Could be neat I think.
Or maybe I'm vastely overestimating Gwent's popularity.
No, you aren't, but you are overestimating Gwent's depth as of right now. It would need some major overhauling as it stands.