• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Warfare design director and narrative director have left Infinity Ward

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In a joint announcement, Jacob Minkoff and Taylor Kurosaki said they left the studio earlier this year in order to “pursue a rare and exciting new opportunity” together.

“It was an honor to be part of the studio for the last 7 years and we’re so proud of what we created together with Modern Warfare and Infinite Warfare,” the pair wrote. “We wish the team nothing but the best.

Prior to joining Infinity Ward in 2014, Minkoff worked at Naughty Dog for five years, where he served as lead game designer on Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception and lead designer on The Last of Us.

Kurosaki was also previously at Naughty Dog for over a decade. He was narrative design lead for the studio when he left for Infinity Ward in 2014.

Blond

Banned
Lame, I went an entire generation without touching Call of Duty and the gameplay from the Beta of Modern Warfare got me right back into it. I hope they join respawn!

Dream-Knife

Banned
Modern Warfare was a great game destroyed by Activision trying to get people to play cold war.

Since I'm back on PC though I'm good with Insurgency Sandstorm. Its like MW if it had a super hardcore mode.

Corgi1985

Banned
I wish they could just make the multiplayer F2P and charge $30-40 for a yearly campaign. Having a new multiplayer every year kills the population of the previous game even if it is better and makes any progression completely fucking pointless when the title will be outdated in a year

Top Bottom