• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monado: Beginning of the World (what the hell?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the-iek

12845.jpg

12840.jpg

12836.jpg

here are some more screens i hosted: http://www.nintendo-online.de/news/4314/erste-bilder-zu-monado-beginning-of-the-world/

what the hell is this?

B.K.

duckroll was speculating that it might be Monolithsoft's secret RPG. I have to agree. The character designs are very Soma Bringer-ish. It may be by that team. Which sucks since Nintendo won't give us an English version of Soma Bringer.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Noticed this too, seemed to pop outta nowhere... looking pretty good so far, to me. Kinda Monster Hunter-ish/KH style vibe I'm getting from this. More RPGs on Wii are always nice!

GCX

Why does Nintendo greenlight stuff like this if they don't want people to know the game even exists?

They spend a long time talking about RPGs during the conference so why not even mention "hey, we got this original IP RPG coming from Monolith Soft btw!"

B.K.

Dascu said:
Monolith Soft? Matsuno?

Probably not. If it is a Monolithsoft game and from the Soma Bringer team, that would mean that this is most likely the new game Soraya Saga is working on.

pulga

Banned
Nintendo needs a swift kick in the balls for not showing this during the RPG talk. maybe they were embarassed over the circle shadows :/

Anyways, looks interesting and hopefully is the Monolith/Matsuno project we've been screaming for all these years.

NewLib

Banned
ivysaur12 said:
So Nintendo... why wasn't this in your conference?

They do this every year and people act surprised every year. Nintendo uses these conferences for a USA Today story not for NeoGaf. The fact that Metriod was even put in there was likely a last minute bone to people watching the stream.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Any mention anywhere yet of control scheme? i.e. will it be traditional with optional use of the pointer for easier inventory management, or will there be some silly tacked-on use of waggle thrown in?

XiaNaphryz said:
Any mention anywhere yet of control scheme? i.e. will it be traditional with optional use of the pointer for easier inventory management, or will there be some silly tacked-on use of waggle thrown in?

Or will it have a motion controlled focused system.

You forgot the third option.

finley83

Banned
Imagine if we could communicate with people from 2009 in this thread

EVERYONE BUY WOLFENSTEIN 2009 ON STEAM IT'LL BE REMOVED IN A FEW YEARS AND THEN YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO BUY IT

ALSO WATCH OUT FOR THE APPRENTICE GUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom