• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Money clip or wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
d779c59e64da91878957d8e3ed4437a7_large.jpg

Rocking one of these right now after having a fat wallet for a long time. I can never go back.

http://dashwallets.com/#home

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Wallet, money clip doesn't have room for change. Where will my loonies and toonies go?

inki

Wallet but subscribing to this thread so I can upgrade to the best "IMO" slim wallet that gets posted.. Great thread!

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Was rocking a slim wallet/money clip but have since went back to the traditional wallet. I like to have the extra room and have all my cards in one place rather than rotating cards in and out.

Edit:

From this
41V0e2N%2B8qL.jpg

I have been looking for something like that aaaaall my life. why did I not know that it exists?

Edit: looked it up, holy shit those are expensive..

I have a normal bi-fold wallet but I have to work to keep it from getting bulky. I've never used a moneyclip, but I don't carry that much cash these days anyway.

A slim wallet is probably in my future when I figure out what would work best.

One of these:
1690.jpg

They look a lot better in person and are indestructible. I've had the same one for five years and they're enough for 4-5 cards, a few bills and concert tickets/movie stubs etc.

I wouldn't dare carry around so much money in my pocket, especially exposed like it may be in a clip. Wallet keeps my cards, change and other shit I need on me all in one place.

Bodacious

Banned
I've got a combo thing - leather credit card sleeve with steel money clip built into the backside. Unfortunately its worn out and just on borrowed time now, so cool thread OP - I'm getting ideas for a replacement here.

A chain wallet with a 4 foot chain.

I hope you're sporting the appropriate Lemmy stache with that.

I use a wallet with 12 card slots. My old one was slimmer, but I grew tired of having to remember to bring the appropriate cards every time I stepped outside.

Wallet.

I don't understand why somebody would use a money clip. Seems like a hassle. It looks like more trouble to dig your credit card out from between a bunch of bills than to just slip it out of its own pocket in a wallet.

Most of the time I prefer to carry nothing, but when necessary, I use a hard case that holds 3 cards (driving license, debit card, student ID) and some bills or receipts.
If I get coins as change I fold them inside the receipt.

norm9

A metal card case (slimmer than a cigarette case) that holds my debit, credit, ID, and Triple A cards. Cash I just stuff in my pockets now since I lost my money clip.

Can't stand wallets because it makes me sit unevenly.

Neol

Wallet.

Feel like I would straight up lose my money clip if I had one. Need something that can hold a good amount of cards as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom