• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monolithsoft WiiU trailer - X (Takahashi x Tanaka x Sawano, Xenoblade x/multiplayer?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLAguy954

DAT X

XENOGEARS!!!

This!

Xenogears-Id.JPG

xenogears_japon.jpg

duckroll

I don't know why people are comparing it to Monster Hunter. It looks just like Xenoblade in terms of large enemies and such.

I guess the parts where you can actually cut off tails and parts of larger monsters now might strike people as more Monster Hunter-ish. There's also actual third person aiming for range weapons now. And there are giant mechs (YES!!!) you can control, and transform into vehicles.

GAME OF THE FOREVER.

Jubern

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA kdjsq boiamreihbezv BHIEZ

This was insane, I was almost in tears in front of my screen. I haven't been hyped by a game reveal like this since... so long I forgot.

Anony

if you havent finished xenoblade, i'd like to point out that there really isnt anything to build a sequel to, it had a pretty good conclusion

AGITΩ

TEARS, ITS BEAUTIFUL

On a side note, it's likely a Xenoblade sequel, given how the first game ends, it sets itself up for exploring its
new created world
The Scenery looks similar and the battle system is damn near the same, BUT MAN IS IT GORGEOUS.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I'm hyped for a possible Xengoears sequel or remake, but I don't think I'll be that disappointed when it's not. That soundtrack was amazing.

Does them announcing this right now with the North American ND mean no Reggie cock block?

Bruno MB

My God, this looks so brutal. I've never been this excited about a game. I would buy any console just for this title.

Codeblue

It's interesting how they're going with Swano, who's a popular anime composer, instead of Mitsuda though. Considering they got Tanaka back as a character designer, I wonder if Mitsuda turned them down...

All the composers did talk about how hard it was to work with Takahashi.

Effect

Looked amazing!!!!! If it's open world it might be as open as Xenoblade was just on a grander scale. Which is what I want. Now we need a name and a release date. Monolith Soft has been working on this for what two years now? Just to be safe I expect we might get a date in 2014 for a release that year. I just hope there is a world wide release.

The line has been drawn by Monolith Soft. Your move Retro Studios.

Jintor

I saw Shulk. I'm guessing this is Xenoblade 2.

Needs more colour and a better framerate but other than that, inject it straight into my veins.

Definitely needs more colour, very god damn brown right now

Still, it looks amazing. And dat sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom