• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 TGS 2012 trailer

pramath

Banned
That is one good looking handheld game.

I'd kill for a Wii U HD version...

actually we'll probably get one anyway so no need for bloodshed.

Environments will look great on the 3DS. More agility should be fine, I need to try that new staff or whatever it is.
Why did they copy Jhen Mohran though.

Holy shit, that staff and bug.

EDIT: That entire video felt like Capcom found the "sharpen edges" filter and applied it a few too many times.

Fularu

Banned
The likes to dislikes ratio better not stay like that.

Vita trolls will dislike, as usual. Look at Nintendo's WiiU videos from the september conference, a lot of dislikes too ;)

Edit : The game looks great, that trailer made the wait for MH3U even worse! (getting the WiiU version)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm excited for this game but I still think visually it is a little rough. Or should I say sharp. It looks like every surface in the game is made of knives.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Looks so good.

First thing i see when i click on the trailer is VITA japanese owners wanting the game.

One of these days we'll have a Monster Hunter thread that doesn't get derailed because no one brings up the Vita, and that shall be a freaking glorious day.

Fularu

Banned
I'm excited for this game but I still think visually it is a little rough. Or should I say sharp. It looks like every surface in the game is made of knives.

Game is at least 7 months away, they have time to iron out the graphics engine.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
game is going to be epic but those graphics? Need to see them on a 3DS.

Maybe it's just the trailer, but it looks a little worse than 3G?

28 dislikes? The entire Vita population saw the video.

or all the nintendo fans who liked MH before it went exclusive? #handbags

The point of view of Monster Hunter is perfect for a 3D game...

I'm guessing that the 3D will act as a blur / smooth effect over the sharp objects. Will like to see the end result.

Top Bottom