• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Generations leaked (MHX)

maxcriden

CckHmEfWAAECN2P.jpg

I wonder what the "one more thing" would be. Maybe that's SNES on 3DS or not listed there or filed under "WIP" or "main presentation." I suppose it could be MHG but usually (always?) it's a mainline Nintendo reveal so hopefully it's Paper Mario or something. I'll do my best to temper my expectations, though. I suppose I can be psyched for SNES on GBA, and...and...hmm.

Maybe the US presentation will have Style Savvy. I wonder where Picross and RHTB+ come in.

VandalD

Seems too soon to be localized MHX. I'm just going to expect a dumb amiibo game and be surprised if it's not that.

Neoxon

Looks like the European leak is real.

So I'm guessing that regular MHG will stay on the 3DS, while MHGU (whenever that happens) will be NX-bound.

tuffy

I'll be happy if this leak pans out. Though I hadn't expected a MHX localization announcement to take so long.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Ok, never expected Monster Hunter X (ok, Generations) to be announced already. I was seriously betting on that to be a 3DS-NX title with the Ultimate version!

...Actually, I wonder if tomorrow's the day when a possible Monster Hunter XG is announced.

Also, yeah, I suppose "main presentation" and "WIP" hides whatever's announced WW.
Also, a random thought: developers interviews? Weren't those usually part of Digital Events? So, maybe the new Direct format is a blend between normal Directs and the Digital Event?

Also: Shocked at SNES VC for New 3DS so late in the generation.

rhandino

Banned
Oops! Where are the [FLOPS] that said that this wasnt going to come because the 3DS was dead even when MH4 sold so well?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Are we sure that this listing is legitimate?
Anyone can file, and nothing on that trademark page suggests that:
  1. It was submitted by Nintendo or Capcom
  2. It has been around for more than today
  3. It will be accepted

_woLf

when was the last time one of those bad cell phone snapshots of a monitor was actually real?

if ever?

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
If it is X, what a weird and unfitting subtitle.

Could be the Monster Hunter Stories rpg?

Cerity

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

I've got another 6 months to get ready to no life it for a bit and sink in 200+ hours.

Syril

I like the G rank monsters more for having new attacks than for doing crazy damage. If the variant system or whatever it is does that then I'll be satisfied.

So the Direct leak is real.

Jesus, Nintendo, what happened to your NInjas?

Half of them disbanded when Yamauchi passed, and the other half disbanded when Iwata passed.

Or at least the timing would make sense if you consider how much shit gets leaked nowadays lol.

Top Bottom