• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver. - Japan goes CRAZY [Screenshots - 1080p/No AA?]

Update: August 25th, 4800yen
Special edition(with headphones!) : 6800yen

Website: http://www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/P3rd/HD/index.html

HD trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3W0AKena80&feature=player_embedded

Introducing the new PSP remaster series!

This summer get ready for a new hunting life!
Camera is controlled by the right stick
It's monster hunter 3 on your hd machine! Even More detailed, More GORGEOUS graphics
Use your psp data on your ps3!
Supports 3d for your 3d hunting needs.

Alright - how much do you think this can sell?

8Bqs0.jpg

Ks0Ea.gif

043805720_gfBB7_122_751lo.jpg

SolidSnakex said:
SolidSnakex said:

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I thought this was MonHun on 3DS from the title

the reality is better. cut out the adhoc party middleman

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
So, a PSP port to the PS3, or will this version be improved? Will water actually be added back in? Is this just a bridge to play an ugly PSP version on my way too large for this resolution TV?

Details are so vague, but I hope this comes over (along with MH3P in the first place).

Thoraxes

Holy crap. Does this also mean there may be more PSP HD remakes on the way?... Judging by that logo I mean.

So BBS T0 and PW.

cvxfreak

Title should be changed to "Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver. announced for PS3 as part of PSP Remasters Series"

Monster Hunter 3 would be the Wii game, which is NOT being ported to PS3.

Izayoi

Banned
For some reason I read the title as 3DS and then was massively disappointed when I actually saw what it was about.

Oh, it got fixed.

Why a port, though? Enough with the quick money grabs, I want a new game!

Takao

Banned
Kagari said:
Why? PSP is dead outside of Japan, and these could be viable outside of Japan.

Because it will lead people to ask of the same for NGP games. Just like it did when they did a few PS2 ports causing a tonne of port begging.

PSP haz no gamez because dey all on ps3

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Izayoi said:
For some reason I read the title as 3DS and then was massively disappointed when I actually saw what it was about.

Why a port, though? Enough with the quick money grabs, I want a new game!

$$$, etc

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Takao said:
Because it will lead people to ask of the same for NGP games. Just like it did when they did a few PS2 ports causing a tonne of port begging.

I imagine this is the first step toward converting a lot of those PSP titles to NGP titles as well.

Takao

Banned
I suppose this likely confirms that God of War Portable Collection rumor as well.

Kagari said:
I imagine this is the first step toward converting a lot of those PSP titles to NGP titles as well.

Then maybe they should've waited until E3 week to announce this as NGP/PS3. ;P

Top Bottom