• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Rise Digital Event May 10th

anthony2690

Banned
Any chance off Xbox or playstation release? Or is this forever switch and pc only?

The game had some excellent QOL features over world, but on the switch it kinda hurts my eyes :/

Jooxed

Gold Member
Any chance off Xbox or playstation release? Or is this forever switch and pc only?

The game had some excellent QOL features over world, but on the switch it kinda hurts my eyes :/
Likely forever switch and PC. The Nvidia leak suggests Monster Hunter 6 in the works.

anthony2690

Banned
Likely forever switch and PC. The Nvidia leak suggests Monster Hunter 6 in the works.
I'll just wait for that then, I finished it on the switch and really enjoyed it, but I'd happily buy it again on another platform to enjoy performance closer to the pc version (I don't own a pc)

anthony2690

Banned
Any chance Stories 2 come to others plataform?

That game was the nail in the coffin for the switch for me.
It might be a good game, but once I got to the second village and performance tanked to what felt like a single digit frame rate, made me feel pretty nauseous.

Kssio_Aug

It will probably be exclusive to PC and Switch. But I believe we might see Monster Hunter World 2 or something on PS and Xbox again.

Top Bottom