• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Special Program in March 8th 2021 [Monster Hunter Rise/Monster Hunter Stories 2]

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Would have been fun if you put a poll asking who's tuning in for MHR and who's tuning in for MHS2.

Let the Monhan wars begin! #TeamMHR
I'm more curious about Stories tbh. Already sold on Rise so I don't wanna know or watch anything more until I play it.

I'm more curious about Stories tbh. Already sold on Rise so I don't wanna know or watch anything more until I play it.
Not sure if you've played Stories before but based on this video it's Capcom's take on Pokemon.

Honestly I won't be tuning in myself, I'll just wait for the gameplay segments to be posted as always.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Not sure if you've played Stories before but based on this video it's Capcom's take on Pokemon.

Honestly I won't be tuning in myself, I'll just wait for the gameplay segments to be posted as always.

I played it a bit on mobile. Game looked fun but I despise playing on my phone so I dropped it quickly.

I played it a bit on mobile. Game looked fun but I despise playing on my phone so I dropped it quickly.
Ah, I see why you're interested in MHS2 then since it's gonna be a Switch game.

Now that I think of it, there's definitely an appeal to collecting and raising chibi-fied versions of beloved monsters.

I think if they manage to include a super cute Mizutsune monstie I might just become a lot more interested, lol.

Top Bottom