Monster Hunter XX coming to Switch

Jun 21, 2012
France
As expected, the game look like shit, but it's still a day one purchase for me. I wasn't able to play MH on 3DS with my big hands, even if i'm a big fan.

TheGoreMagala

Nov 22, 2015
It seems you can transfer MH Gen profiles by the fact the 3DS had a single X on screen and not two.

I'm also happy since it looks like 3U level graphics.

Also is it possible August 25 might also be the English release date as well?

Eolz

Jun 1, 2014
UK, sometimes France
Nice post and even better reading comprehension.

Xenoblade is this year? That would be fuckin sweet. I dunno why I thought it was 2018
Xenoblade 2 has been confirmed for 2017 several times by Nintendo yeah, even in NA.
Let's see if they delay it, but I wouldn't bet on it...

Pokemon and Smash ports are two possibilities, but even without that, it's a pretty nice year with at least one big game per month. Maybe there'll be some surprise ones at E3 too.

EDarkness

May 13, 2007
Japan
skullforge.omc-games.com
Xenoblade is this year? That would be fuckin sweet. I dunno why I thought it was 2018
For some reason people keep thinking the game is gonna get delayed. It may well be delayed, but so far Nintendo has been advertising the game as being 2017 since it was revealed. Even had a news post on the NS news feed that said it was coming this year. I guess we'll see, but if they don't have much on it at E3, then I guess people should worry.

forrest

formerly nacire
Dec 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
forrestcrump.wordpress.com
I haven't played any MH since last summer and that was MH4U so I'm definitely ready for more MH. That being said, I would have loved to have seen a title developed with the Switch hardware as the target, but I'm sure that topic has been beaten to death here already. Anyhow, looking forward to it!

Ursn

Oct 22, 2014
Can't find the us thread.

I guess the US is not getting a Monster Hunter switch console? :(