• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter XX coming to Switch

LotusHD

Banned
Its all starting to make sense on why Nintendo says they doubt they can even get close to meeting demand. Year 1 Switch really is crazy stacked

Yup, Nintendo wants that money big time this year...

EDIT:

Oh god, just remembered there's a Splatoon bundle too lol

TheOasis

It lived up to my expectations which included cross functionality with 3DS. Things like save data transfer from MHX/MHGen or MHXX 3DS ver. is a godsend for MH players.

Alric

so does this mean it's also 60fps?

I wonder if the japanese version will have english on it, if not I hope they announce the English version is coming this year.

USF2 team: "Future Switch support will depend on how our game sells, so you better buy it".
MH team: "Monster Hunter XX for Switch in August."
USF2 team: "... fuck. >_<"

thefil

Dunno if it's true or not, but someone in the YouTube chat said that the event said there would be a demo on the Switch JPN eShop tonight? Any corroboration?

NewGame

Banned
This is the best PS2 game I've ever seen!

nN7FgJP.png

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Any chance of that MH Switch bundle making it stateside?

Would kill two birds with one stone for me.
The last MH releases in the west had all console bundles... So the likelihood is very high.

Oregano

The art clearly isn't made for the Switch's box.

"Crap we've ran out of art, I need to put something at the bottom..."

"Just put that's its the Switch version again."

"You are a genius bro"

I'm afraid Nintendo will not be able to produce enough Switch units to capitalize on Splatoon 2, MHXX Switch, and Mario Odyssey.

They're going to have to get this fixed - and FAST.

This is a killer line up and Switch will do amazing numbers if Nintendo can produce enough.

Kikorin

Awesome, better than expected to be honest, especially after what they did with the Wii U port of 3U. I'm so hyped now, is confirmed that will be possible to transfer data from Monster Hunter Generations on 3DS?

Top Bottom