• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter XX coming to Switch

It seems you can transfer MH Gen profiles by the fact the 3DS had a single X on screen and not two.

I'm also happy since it looks like 3U level graphics.

Also is it possible August 25 might also be the English release date as well?

Eolz

Nice post and even better reading comprehension.

Xenoblade is this year? That would be fuckin sweet. I dunno why I thought it was 2018

Xenoblade 2 has been confirmed for 2017 several times by Nintendo yeah, even in NA.
Let's see if they delay it, but I wouldn't bet on it...

Pokemon and Smash ports are two possibilities, but even without that, it's a pretty nice year with at least one big game per month. Maybe there'll be some surprise ones at E3 too.

EDarkness

Xenoblade is this year? That would be fuckin sweet. I dunno why I thought it was 2018

For some reason people keep thinking the game is gonna get delayed. It may well be delayed, but so far Nintendo has been advertising the game as being 2017 since it was revealed. Even had a news post on the NS news feed that said it was coming this year. I guess we'll see, but if they don't have much on it at E3, then I guess people should worry.

forrest

formerly nacire
I haven't played any MH since last summer and that was MH4U so I'm definitely ready for more MH. That being said, I would have loved to have seen a title developed with the Switch hardware as the target, but I'm sure that topic has been beaten to death here already. Anyhow, looking forward to it!

Top Bottom