Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver. Limited Edition Announced

That Massacre Demon Diablos keychain looks really bad. I had to stare at it for a minute before I even figured out what monster it was supposed to be.

The production notes look great. It's too bad we won't get them even if they give us our own special edition.

That Massacre Demon Diablos keychain looks really bad. I had to stare at it for a minute before I even figured out what monster it was supposed to be.

The production notes look great. It's too bad we won't get them even if they give us our own special edition.
I don't think those are keychains. They look like phone straps. Get them often in Japan.

That bag is awesome as hell. I don't take my NS out of the dock, but I want that bag.

That's a pretty underwhelming limited edition. Was hoping for a nice color scheme with the cool design. Do we know if the main switch unit will have MH art or something on it?
Yes, but they haven't shown it off yet. There's a chance we might see it later this week when they stream the Switch version, but no guarantees.