• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More 4chan leaks/rumors: FFXV future updates (additional cutscenes, World of Versus)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Found this in FFXV Spoiler Thread. Thanks to Koozek

"1.05 update makes Somnus play through final dungeon (Insomnia) through fights. Further development of FINAL FANTASY XV is ongoing.

- Additional cutscenes with Ravus and Niflheim to be added into New Game mode in addition to EPISODE PROMPTO content.

- Additional cutscenes with Noctis and Luna to be added into New Game mode.

- Additional cutscenes with Cor Leonis and Regis to be added into New Game mode in addition to EPISODE GLADIOLUS content.

- PLATINUM DEMO to be added to main game as bonus mode.

- EPISODE IGNIS to be released Q4 2017.

- Unannounced expansion, "WORLD OF VERSUS" to be unveiled at E3 2017 (release Q1 2018.) Expect this to be of a much darker tone than the base game. Covers "The demons Noctis faces during his 10 year slumber." This is the "VERSUS" world, the world of dreams that Noctis can enter in his slumber. Themes of loss and tragedy will be developed and expanded upon.

No further updates at this time."

Feep

Banned
I'm imagining a book on my shelf just having chapters magically deleted and added.

Do not want.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Lmao. They are now adding in content that they had cut because people bitched about it and now that they finally had the "final product" out. holy shit the audacity.

Versus is a dream

tumblr_lq32qnhlcd1qjt17lo1_500.gif

Taking it with a grain of salt. Can't say the 1.05 patch would even help confirm these 'leaks' since it's been out for a couple days already.

Wait so they are adding Versus stuff after all?? They should have released the game later on this year instead of adding all this stuff post launch. Most people including myself have moved on from this.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
There are people that were developing XV/Versus for so long it feels like they don't know what else to do with themselves.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Taking it with a grain of salt. Can't say the 1.05 patch would even help confirm these 'leaks' since it's been out for a couple days already.

Well, if they do add Cor and Leonis scenes in the first DLC (since that's the nearest), then we could go back to these rumors for reference.

SoldnerKei

ok, but what about World of Ruin's Lestallum?

I wonder if Stella will show up in that dream world so Noctis can take a picture and show it to Luna
you know when P:

World of Versus sounds like the multiplayer mode. Would be a shame if it was just in Noctis' head though.

Going to laugh so hard if they use this to shoehorn Stella in there

Toth

As I said before, I am intrigued. I suppose we shall know for sure by E3 but I am very hopeful that new scenes with Cor, Regis, and Luna are coming.

Nothing outside of a full remake will fix this game.

Got me to stop supporting SE if we are being honest. Thank god Tales of Berseria came out to quell my JRPG itch.

Glad to see they are at least trying but the game should have been delayed.

I'm imagining a book on my shelf just having chapters magically deleted and added.

Do not want.

i'm imagining buying a book that has blank pages here'n'there all the way through it (which's what this game was on release). will check out ffxv once it's actually completed, & cheap, & not before :) ...

I guess I made the right decision when I decided to wait before buying it. I mean, by the time I finally play it maybe Stella is back in the game.

xD

We are going to have to deal with just 15's world for a long time wont we? I fucking hate the "world based on reality". Its such a fucking boring world lore and visual wise.

ULTROS!

Welp, leaker should've put 1.06.

It doesn't, though; various battle themes still interrupt it.

For some reason he clarified:

"1.05 update makes Somnus play through final dungeon (Insomnia) through fights."

I did not mean to say "removes battle music." This was to address a bug where music was paused or went through incorrectly. It seems it was not fully implemented.

Top Bottom