• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Battlefield 1 Alpha Invites going out (Consoles uncluded)

JumPeRJumPzZ

Banned
Dec 15, 2014
Germany
Seems like another big wave of Alpha Invites is going out and Console Players got Keys too.

Havent received anything yet. But on Reddit a lot of people reporting getting Codes for Xbone or PS4.

NyMartin90

Dec 6, 2014
How does one apply/ sign up for an alpha invite? I'm not code begging but would like to know how to sign up.

Pachimari

Apr 28, 2007
Eh, I forgot to sign up for this. I knew I had forgotten to sign up for something during E3!

RaidenXZ

Mar 21, 2014
Vaughan, ON
Haven't got anything but I think I registered :p
Signed up for the insider during E3 but wasn't sure how to register. If anyone wants to give away an Xbox One code for some reason, hit me up lol

Smokey_Run

Mar 19, 2015
I'd love to get into the alpha, therefore I will not get an invite. Just how my luck seems to work with alpha/beta invites. Get an invite to everything I have limited interest in, but never get invites to something I actually want to play.. unless it's part of some pre-order bonus or open download.

Nielm

Nov 23, 2015
What are the requirements to have gotten the code?
I would like to know this as well. I am a Battlefield Insider, but I don't know if you had to sign up to something specific to get a Battlefield 1 Alpha code.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Oct 29, 2006
I've had good luck with alphas lately but no dice for this one. Bummer, I'd actually be able to contribute more meaningful feedback for a BF game.

Pastry

Banned
May 31, 2006
Went ahead and signed up for Battlefield Insider, in the mean time I guess I'll continue playing BF4...

Collateral22

Jun 5, 2014
No codes :( are they account locked or can people share? I'd greatly appreciate a PS4 or PC one if so, i'll trade for it if allowed.

The Cretan

Nov 30, 2013
Where can I check if I have a code? Nothing in my e-mail. I signed in Battlefield insider, but it just says that I have succesfully signed up.