• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Battlefield 1 Alpha Invites going out (Consoles uncluded)

Seems like another big wave of Alpha Invites is going out and Console Players got Keys too.

Havent received anything yet. But on Reddit a lot of people reporting getting Codes for Xbone or PS4.

CmoDCzEWcAAO7qC.jpg

CmoET3FXEAEe93A.jpg

CmoDDfvXEAAAHle.jpg

RaidenXZ

Haven't got anything but I think I registered :p
Signed up for the insider during E3 but wasn't sure how to register. If anyone wants to give away an Xbox One code for some reason, hit me up lol

I'd love to get into the alpha, therefore I will not get an invite. Just how my luck seems to work with alpha/beta invites. Get an invite to everything I have limited interest in, but never get invites to something I actually want to play.. unless it's part of some pre-order bonus or open download.

Nielm

What are the requirements to have gotten the code?

I would like to know this as well. I am a Battlefield Insider, but I don't know if you had to sign up to something specific to get a Battlefield 1 Alpha code.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I've had good luck with alphas lately but no dice for this one. Bummer, I'd actually be able to contribute more meaningful feedback for a BF game.

Pastry

Banned
Went ahead and signed up for Battlefield Insider, in the mean time I guess I'll continue playing BF4...

No codes :( are they account locked or can people share? I'd greatly appreciate a PS4 or PC one if so, i'll trade for it if allowed.

Where can I check if I have a code? Nothing in my e-mail. I signed in Battlefield insider, but it just says that I have succesfully signed up.

Top Bottom