• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Pictures of Black DualSense Controller leaked - Hint at possible all Black Edition PS5 console in the future

dcx4610

Looks like it's just a mold/prototype controller and not a black version per se.

That said, I'm already annoyed that I'm going to double dip and buy the black version when it comes out. White electronics stand out like a sore thumb in an A/V setup.

jaysius

Banned
Did they fix the moronic DS4 design flaw that when you try to lay it FLAT and stick the charging cable in, it places STRAIN on the charging port, it's hard to tell, it looks like maybe they fixed it though.

Myths

Ugly af. They should swap the gloss buttons out for matte when it comes to anything black (Unless they’re gonna do it right and this isn’t the way). Much prefer the colored buttons too like the fake concept photo posted earlier in the thread.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

I will have slight annoyance if I get a launch PS5 and a better looking equivalent black one comes out.

The controller should keep the clear buttons though, like that Russian leak seemed to. Don't look good blacked out.

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
I think it may be part of the dev boxes they hand out. If not, that is quite uninspired.

FrankWza

The white console and controller are kind of growing on me. At first I was like oh no...

im still going back and forth. The controller looks nice but it’s gonna look bad after a while. Of all electronics to be white, controllers are the least practical. There is something nice about the look though. The way it contrasts

fersnake

X1h1VvA.png

found this on reddit just now thanks to u/Dalto11

my god sony love the white controller but how hard is to make this?

Top Bottom