• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More PlayStation Film & TV Works Planned

bitbydeath

Sony Pictures is reportedly planning seven TV series and three movies based on their original PlayStation franchises according to Sony Pictures CEO Tony Vinciquerra.
Speaking with CNBC this week (via Media Post, Vinciquerra floated that number but adds “we have no specific plan yet”.
No word on which properties they are planning to adapt as yet beyond the already known ones like the “Uncharted” film that has already wrapped shooting and “The Last of Us” TV series in the works at HBO.

Kylo Ren GIF by swerk

Give me dat Ghost of Tsushima mini-series

bitbydeath

Kylo Ren GIF by swerk

Give me dat Ghost of Tsushima mini-series
I’m surprised they have so many more series planned over movies.

God of War is definitely going to happen at some point. Hopefully in movie format.

Days Gone could work as a show, make it the next Walking Dead but more interesting since they aren’t slow.

I’d love to see something Twisted Metal related as well.

Unknown?

I’m surprised they have so many more series planned over movies.

God of War is definitely going to happen at some point. Hopefully in movie format.

Days Gone could work as a show, make it the next Walking Dead but more interesting since they aren’t slow.

I’d love to see something Twisted Metal related as well.
Twisted Metal was their first announcement when they launched this initiative.

Top Bottom