• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Pokémon Revealed for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
why do people want Popplio for Ash? He screams jokemon like Piplup, Oshawott and Chespin.

Macka

I think he'll probably get Litten.

I guess it really depends on starter evolutions though. They'll give him the 'cool' one, whichever that ends up being. I'd actually say Rowlet seems like the most unlikely though, just because they always give Ash the Route 1 bird and it might be a bit much to have two birds on the same team?

I mean I know he has lots of flying and dragon types in his Kalos team, but it's not the same thing.

Delio

I think he'll probably get Litten.

I guess it really depends on starter evolutions though. They'll give him the 'cool' one, whichever that ends up being. I'd actually say Rowlet seems like the most unlikely though, just because they always give Ash the Route 1 bird and it might be a bit much to have two birds on the same team?

I mean I know he has lots of flying and dragon types in his Kalos team, but it's not the same thing.

I FEEL like he will end up with Rowlet but they do like to give him the route one bird so eh who knows. Litten would give him a cute cat and mouse theme with Pikachu tho.

NeonZ

I still hope Rowlet becomes something like that fake assassin evolution. The biggest issue with these is the art style, but they seem to follow GameFreak's current trend of making the final forms of the starters very different from the initial ones.

1464312696383_zpso7x1onbx.jpg

Caelus

I still hope Rowlet becomes something like that fake assassin evolution. The biggest issue with these is the art style, but they seem to follow GameFreak's current trend of making the final forms of the starters very different from the initial ones.

The Rowlett evos look pretty badass, the other evos look like complete ass. That hilarious Popplio one was posted quite a while back, it's a creepy clown murderer beast.

Vena

Honestly if these were real, I think Litten is mixed up in its order. The second tier looks like the final evolution, and the final looks like the mid-tier.

Kurita

That Rowlet evolution is too tryhard for me

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
half his team in Kalos is flying type, it's clear they don't mind giving ash lots of flying so i don't see how it's not the same thing

see, the idea of his Kalos team is barring Goodra they're the fastest Kalos-origin, non-mega mons

it just happens that they're mostly flying types! that and Ash's Goodra can fly too via propulsion

see, the idea of his Kalos team is barring Goodra they're the fastest Kalos-origin, non-mega mons

it just happens that they're mostly flying types! that and Ash's Goodra can fly too via propulsion

i guess your right, by going off that logic you could say they would want to give ash the fastest starter which is something we don't know right now

Macka

half his team in Kalos is flying type, it's clear they don't mind giving ash lots of flying so i don't see how it's not the same thing
Because his three flying types aren't all birds. They're very visually different, and have really distinct styles of 'flying'. Talonflame is the standard bird Pokemon he always gets, but its secondary fire typing really sets it apart. Noivern is a dragon, and Hawlucha is a fighting type who happens to have the ability to glide.

On the other hand, imagine having a Talonflame and a Swellow on the same team. Wouldn't it be much harder to set those two apart stylistically? Granted, Pikipek's evolution could have an interesting gimmick or secondary typing that would make it work, but idk I just think two birds on his team would be kinda redundant.

Because his three flying types aren't all birds. They're very visually different, and have really distinct styles of 'flying'. Talonflame is the standard bird Pokemon he always gets, but its secondary fire typing really sets it apart. Noivern is a dragon, and Hawlucha is a fighting type who happens to have the ability to glide.

On the other hand, imagine having a Talonflame and a Swellow on the same team. Wouldn't it be much harder to set those two apart stylistically? Granted, Pikipek's evolution could have an interesting gimmick or secondary typing that would make it work, but idk I just think two birds on his team would be kinda redundant.

just a question, how is Noivern 'flying' style different from Talonflame? like i get what your say with Hawlucha but nothing about Noivern 'flying' style is different to me

and like i was just thining about would they even need to give him Pikipek? like i know the reason they have to give ash the regional bird but if a starter is already flying type couldn't they just use Rowlett instead of Pikipek?

Red Fire

why do people want Popplio for Ash? He screams jokemon like Piplup, Oshawott and Chespin.

How is Chespin a jokemon?
I also don't get the hate for Popplio

Pls no these are so horrible, expecially the final evolutions of Popplio and Rowlet

Top Bottom