• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon Details Revealed!

Mr-Joker

Banned
The official Pokémon youtube channel uploaded a new trailer for Ultra Sun and Moon.

Didn't show too much but it looks like Pokémon following you has made a return. :D :D :D

Updated region map, note the dark void hovering above Poni Island

f3lmi2r.jpg

Kommo-o to have a unique Z Move Really loving the remixed Battle music.

Exclusively shown in Game Informer, New game play mode shown off, Alola Photo club.

3ZwR4jc.jpg

New legendary? ��

Potential new form for Necrozma?

That looks less like pokemon following you, and more like a Rockruff in the overworld you can play with at some point in the game

Flarin

One new evolution for one Pokemon and the playable characters look different? Unless there's more they're still not telling us, this seems like a really egregious cash grab. We're 3 months out and still don't really know what this game is. Really weird if you ask me.

Sponge

Banned
I still feel so clueless about this game. Even when games like Platinum, or B2 and W2 were announced I was never this in the dark.

One new evolution for one Pokemon and the playable characters look different? Unless there's more they're still not telling us, this seems like a really egregious cash grab. We're 3 months out and still don't really know what this game is. Really weird if you ask me.

It's your standard third version affair. Don't forget the new Solgaleo/Lunala/Necrozma stuff too.

PK Gaming

That looks less like pokemon following you, and more like a Rockruff in the overworld you can play with at some point in the game

Hope not

There are (unfinished) walking animations for every Pokémon hidden in the game's code. Feels like it would be a waste to not make use of them.

Mr-Joker

Banned
That video told me fuck all

They showed off the region map but one of the island has a dark void hovering above it, suggesting that something bigger is to happen.

Was that the "garbage bins" gym from Kanto?!

Good eye, but yeah it looks like Ultra Sun and Moon could have more gen 1 throw back.

Seems like the bloody built something into those empty spaces. Was this a part of their plan all along?

Yep, Sun and Moon were riddled with sequel bait hook.

That trailer was the most pointless thing I have ever seen. We already know about the Rockruff thing, this had basically no new information what so ever.

Seriously Nintendo, just tell us what the hell this game is already!

13ruce

Banned
Hopefully it's more like Platinum where the story is somewhat altered and have lots of extra content you can do.

Like Emerald would be okay too just bring back the damn battle frontier!

i figured we would be getting a new trailer today especially with worlds starting in a coupel hours wish we would have just a little more info though.

Macka

It's really bizarre how they're handling the hype cycle for this game.

It was announced ~three months ago and they still haven't provided any real reason to care at all.

RockmanBN

Hopefully it's more like Platinum where the story is somewhat altered and have lots of extra content you can do.

Like Emerald would be okay too just bring back the damn battle frontier!
Performance better be improved because battle speed was a major benefit to the Platinum version.

Adrian121

Is that half of Deoxys on the side of each boxart? (the light with the eyes) Sure looks like Deoxys to me. Interesting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the event Rockruff is the only one capable of following you, and that it'll somehow be tied to how it evolves into Dusk form.

I like the new look of the lifebars. via the Japanese trailer.

848e93ba88df97ce37f7987b11c9728b.png

Aww I liked the paint brush thing they had before, was a nice change for the series :(

Plus the bar having a different thickness towards the top was nice.

I realise the look of the health bar isn’t actually important :p

Linkark07

Banned
I preferred the older clothes and look of both protagonists.

So, I still don't understand what this is all about. So far, Nintendo isn't doing a good job selling this.

Opa-Pa

I imagine if the follow feature was back, it'd be featured in every clip where the character is wandering around and not just a single second lol.

Looks like you can simply play with Pokemon in the overworld or maybe just Rockruff.

Ydelnae

I don't see any major changes into the Alola world map. I have given up hope that the games are going to match BW2.

Featuring Trump Lycanroc again for half of the trailer was an excellent way to raise my expectations.

jph139

As someone who skipped SuMo, at this point the question is whether to pick up a used/on sale copy of the original or wait for the improved version.

So actual further details would be nice. Any day now...

Top Bottom