• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Tekken characters

bryan_e.jpg

Translated from Tekken Zaibatsu by 3island18

Name: Bryan Fury
Fighting Style: Kick Boxing
Nationality: America

Bryan Fury, the replicant who made by Dr. Abel.

In order to get the perfect machine body, Bryan entrust Dr. Boskonovitch his body in a cold sleep.

However when Bryan regain consciousness again, he found that his body form still looks like its formerself. According to Boskonovitch, in order to have numerous blackboxes inside Bryan's body (I really dun understand this part, but this is the exact translation, I'm not a engineer, whats blackboxes use anyway?), the doctor has installed an Immortality Organ (or Eternity Mechanism...the same word) as an emergency treatment, inside his body.

"Immortality Organ eh?? BWAHAHAHA! splendid! very splendid!" as Bryan is exclaiming in delight, Boskonovitch start to rushing heading outside. Some of Manji party member who notice the oddity, trying to stop Bryan, however Bryan trashed them all, and left the hidden Manji village behind.

A few days later, the news about the reopening of The King of Iron Fist Tournament, comes to Bryan's knowledge, to test the ability of his Immortality Organ, Bryan decided to enter the tournament.

yoshimitsu_e.jpg

Name: Yoshimitsu
Fighting Style: Manji Ninjutsu evolved style
Nationality: None (formerly Japan)

Yoshimitsu, the leader of Manji party, the robber group of righteousness, which has a purpose of helping the poor people all over the world.

At The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, Yoshimitsu was executing a plan to raid Mishima Zaibatsu's underground money vault, in the middle of his plan execution, he found the unconscious Bryan body. Yoshimitsu saved Bryan, due to Boskonovitch instruction.

Then, one month has passed, one day, Yoshi received a SOS signal from Boskonovitch's research facility, he then headed there to rescue, what he found there, were the destroyed facility, and his Manji party member dead bodies.

He then found the collapsed Bosknovitch in the most inner part of the research facility, who then told Yoshimitsu, that Bryan, who has installed with the Immortality Organ, has gone berserked. "To return favor with treachery is.....UNFORGIVABLE!" Yoshimitsu clutches his shaking fist with anger.

Afterwards, Yoshimitsu who know that Bryan is participating in The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, in order to seeking revenge for his died comrades, Yoshimitsu decided to enter the tournament.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Great costume for Yoshimitsu

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Funky Papa said:
I like Yoshi's new costume but the helmet and his new face are a little weird.

eh, its better than branches growing off the top of his head.

I always wonder in those cool face scars how they are able to cut deep enough to make a cool scar but, not deep enought to take the eye out.

Speaking of Tekken's ability to take characters out of popular martial arts movies. Is there a chance that we might see a kill bill character as one of the "new characters"?

I mean all kill bill characters are shades of Nina but, that's not the point.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
belgurdo said:
bryan_e.jpg

Bryan's new moves for Tekken 5 include the Galactica Phantom and Super Argentine backbreaker

Assuming those are Ralf and Clarks moves, that the funniest thing you've ever said.

XS+

Banned
Looking at these great renders, can you imagine how amazing T5 would look if it was normal-mapped to all hell? Just a random thought.

jett

D-Member
Yoshi looks fucking weird...and that CG model is so low quality it could pass off as a real time one. :p

What the hell happened to Namco's once amazing CG?

Yoshimitsu reminds me of the bug from Mimic. In the face.

I liked his, "I AM A BUG!" outfit from Tekken 4 better.

Bryan Fury's anatomy looks all fucked up. Like Rob Liefeld drew him or something. :p

Top Bottom