• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat: crunch, low wages,toxic work environment... ex-employees describe working conditions at NetherRealm Studios

Jon Neu

Banned
Except that has nothing to do with it. In fact the people complaing about NRS working conditions are themselves what you would call woke.

All of them are woke? None of them are sane?

It would make sense if they only hired woke people, but that would be another fascist practice in itself.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
All of them are woke? None of them are sane?

It would make sense if they only hired woke people, but that would be another fascist practice in itself.

The ones specifically cited in the OP are woke, yes (god i hate this retarded vocabulary). I provided examples showing as much.

Now we have gone from slavery to sexual harassment to straight up fascism lmao

Dunki

But I thought they were so woke with their game and staff. Guess Ed Boon does likes to play some slaveowver

Jon Neu

Banned
The ones specifically cited in the OP are woke, yes (god i hate this retarded vocabulary). I provided examples showing as much.

Now we have gone from slavery to sexual harassment to straight up fascism lmao

Good deflection. We now have passed from all the workers to just three.

And yes, contracting people based on their political adherence is pretty much a fascist practice. You are discriminating against people politically.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Good deflection. We now have passed from all the workers to just three.

And yes, contracting people based on their political adherence is pretty much a fascist practice. You are discriminating against people politically.

The 3 cited in the OP yea. Not a deflection, an observation to counter another poster's claim that politics was involved in a podcast's skepticism of these claims.

Its also weird because MK9 and Injustice series, the dev periods referenced, did not have the female designs and jax ending you are butthurt about. This makes the mk11 female design connection to these complaints especially flimsy.

Who knew that the jax ending would make so many white people upset kek

Top Bottom