• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat Kollection Online rated for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in Europe

Banned
I have the best Mortal Kombat Kollection. The one for PS2 that includes Shaolin Monks.

Although my favorite MK fighting game was Deadly Alliance. That game was so damn fun.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
I have the best Mortal Kombat Kollection. The one for PS2 that includes Shaolin Monks.

Although my favorite MK fighting game was Deadly Alliance. That game was so damn fun.

I love everything about that era of MK. too bad they blew the story with Armageddon and rebooted the whole thing to a time travel bullshit story. I love DA and Deception. Hotaru and Havirk were more interesting than any of the new post MK9 characters. I also love Drahmin and Moloch. High five

Bardiche

I'm also a fan of the 3D era, Deadly Alliance and Deception were great. I would love to see some of the 3D era characters return such as: Havik, Nitara, Li Mei, Taven, Daegon, Ashrah, Kira, Mavado and Hotaru.

carlosrox

Banned
Aren't these games broken? Doubt I'd wanna play these online much but would be fun to own for the single player.

Only into 1-3. Series lost the atmosphere after 1 and 2, and to a lesser extent 3.

Losing the original announcer is a blow the series has yet to recover from IMO. There is just nothing else that comes close to that guy's voice, especially in 1 and 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom