• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X listed on Amazon UK (PC/XB1/PS4/360/PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Via Lifelower
https://mobile.twitter.com/lifelower/status/473128778848157696

BpDkHVNIcAAkcqv.jpg

http://t.co/FpHbWn9RVv

sphinx

the piano man
QUICKLY! someone ask Ed Boon if there's a WII U version in the works!!!

I am so curious, I absolutely gotta know right now and the media has to report on this too!

Principate

Saint Titanfall
It's fighting game guys in pretty much 2D plane. Does it really matter how shiny the graphical effects are limited by current gen? Some of you are talking as if this is a massive deal. Surely the actual mechanics are much more important (which won't massively change because of hardware). It's not as if they can't greatly change the effects if they wanted to.

Nzyme32

Expected cross gen, but don't particularly care as long as they have made great changes. Hopefully PC gets a simultaneous launch as it might seem. More than anything though, glad it isn't some cross over crap

Seik

Banned
Don't go all out on your high horses, guys.

Maybe Boon is attempting a new level of trolling by working with the Amazon people.

:(

Pain

Banned
I just hope PS4 version has more than just higher resolution and framerate.
Give me higher poly count and better lighting. I want to see a clear difference.

npa189

I doubted this would be next-gen only, frankly it would be dumb not to have it. install base of 100 million vs. around 10 million? Next gen will look awesome regardless, you can't count injustice because it was ported up by other studios. This won't dissapoint.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Hope PC is at launch. I never bothered picking up the last game since the port came so late.

Edit: lol are people actually mad this is cross-gen? I wonder how everyone would feel if they made it PC only instead with insanely high requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom