• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X: Reptile Trailer

KoopaTheCasual

Man, this game looks super pretty. And it looks like it's finally worked out those weird slow/clunky animations from the past games.

Khezu

No tail, waste of a slot.

Hope we get to see more of him during the stream, video didn't exactly show much.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
AHAHAHAHAH

"I have no quarrel with you"

"I will tear your flesh"

"I now have a quarrel with you"

MattXIII

So that looks like an acid based variation . I wonder if his other styles will make him look a bit more human
or more reptilian

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Did Reptile even have lines in MK9? Like, at all?

So that looks like an acid based variation . I wonder if his other styles will make him look a bit more human
or more reptilian

Man, I forgot all about the styles system. That'd be a cool idea.

Dr. Buni

Neat. Didn't expect Reptile to come back in Mortal Kombat X. I wonder who the two or three remaining veterans are.

Pretty tame fatality compared to the last one
i.e. vomiting acid down the opponent's throat

Also not crazy about the design. I hope he gets the standard green ninja alt.

clockpunk

... interesting, Not one of my favourite characters (was really hoping this would be for Frost), but that moveset looked interesting, especially the noose-tongue! Hate that slimeball, though - always struck me as the oddest one of his moves.

Unicorn

tongue stuff looks silly.

Also, where's that amazing human Reptile from the MK9 artbook? That better be an alternate skin

Top Bottom